Chapter Seventy-Six - Raise a Little Hell

"Now, I don't remember giving anyone permission to play with my toys." She frowned, blinking her eyes back to their regular ice blue.
Nobody moved. Lucifer's nervous expression alone was enough to keep everyone fixed in their position.
Eden snapped her fingers and Sam, Dean and Castiel were suddenly on the outside of the Cage.
"That's better." She smiled.
"You've got... Wings." Dean gulped.
"Well spotted, Dean. I think it's safe to say we can't fault your eyesight." Eden cocked a brow at him.
"Elizabeth." Sam grabbed her attention.
"It's Eden, Sam. Elizabeth was never real. She was a spell Rowena came up with." The girl snapped.
"Why is there blood all over you?" Castiel asked.
"I was hungry, of course, Pigeon. I might've had a little pit stop on the way here. I'm sure the local hospital won't suspect anything other than a mass-suicide in their psych ward." She looked between Sam and Lucifer with a smirk. "You boys know all about psych wards, don't you?"
"Do you approve of my methods, my love?" The Devil asked through the bars.
"Positively evil. Though, who you did them to is the bit I struggle to agree with. No one tortures Sam Winchester and gets away with it." She growled, raising a hand in his direction, making a fist.
Lucifer crumpled to the floor, crying out in agony.
The brothers and the Angel watched with slack jaws, struggling to process just how powerful she was.
"Eliza-" Cas cut himself off. "Eden. Stop."
"Why? Were you not just having your arse handed to you by him a few moments ago?" Eden tilted her head.
"You've made your point. The others have a plan in place for him." The Angel replied.
Eden gave a dark chuckle, ceasing her torment on the Devil.
He gasped out, falling to the floor of the Cage. That gasp soon turned into a panted laugh.
"That's my girl." He grinned, clutching his stomach.
"You've annoyed me, Pigeon. You can go back in and take a few more hits." Eden sighed, swiping a hand in the direction of Castiel, towards the Cage.
Cas looked around at his new location as Lucifer got up.
"Nobody tells her what to do." The Devil growled, rearing back to punch the Angel.
Eden rolled her eyes as another fight ensued, but chose to do nothing but sit back and watch the magic happen.
"Who's gunna help you defeat the Darkness if not me, huh?" Lucifer asked loudly as he punched Cas repeatedly in the face. "Sam needs me far more than I need him."
"I beg to differ." Eden scoffed. "No one's 'defeating' anyone."
Sam and Dean's attention fell back on Eden.
"What do you mean no one's defeating anyone?" Dean asked.
"You really think I'd let anybody harm my re-birth-mother? You must be more stupid than you look, Dean." Eden cocked a brow.
Sam looked to his older brother, who looked back knowingly. Something needed to be done.
"I'll kill him, Sam. If you don't say the magic word, I'll kill this thrift store version of my siblings right here, right now." Lucifer yelled, still beating the holy crap out of Castiel.
Out of nowhere barely a second and a half later, a bright, white light filled the Cage - so bright, everyone had to shield their eyes.
By the time they were able to look again, only Castiel remained in the cell.
"Interesting..." Eden frowned, snapping her fingers.
Castiel appeared, laying on the ground on the outside of the Cage.
The boys ran up to him, helping him up.
"You're welcome!" Rowena sang as she turned the corner into the room with Crowley and Alexander on her heel. When the Vampire and the Witch saw who else was there, their jaws dropped.
"Eden." They uttered in unison.
"Hello, Rowena. Alexander. It's been a minute." The girl smiled, rolling her shoulders back once more to tuck the wings away. "I assume that banishing spell had your name signed right on the dotted line."
"You'd be correct." Rowena replied proudly. She tipped her head to address the boys. "You're welcome."
"Bite me." Dean growled as the three men walked over.
"I can make her do that." Crowley commented.
"So, what now?" Sam asked, unable to take his eyes off of Eden.
"Oh, the Darkness?" Crowley confirmed. "No clue."
"We'll figure it out." Dean mumbled.
"Or die screaming." Rowena smirked.
"I'll deal with her. You can all stay out of it." Eden said in a low, warning voice.
No one dared speak over her.
"This... Has been a horrible train wreck. So, we're done. Team up over." Crowley eventually spoke.
"What about her?" Sam pointed at the Witch.
The King of Hell looked over at his mother, as she looked over at him.
"She stays." He said. "The rest of you lot, get the Hell out of Hell."
"I'm sure I'll see you soon, boys." Eden smirked.
With the sound of rustling wings, she disappeared.