Chapter Nine - The Cost For Information

"Alright, damn it. We earned this." Dean grumbled as Sam placed the box down on 'Bobby's' desk.
"Did you though?" Elizabeth cocked an eyebrow as she walked over. "Think I've seen better acting on kids faking sick so they can skip school."
"We're not actors, we're Hunters." Sam argued.
"You're damn right you are, Sam. So act like it." The Vampire smirked.

They prepared the ingredients and Dean drew the symbol on the window.
"That's it?" Sam asked.
"That's it, Toto." Dean replied.
"Let's do this, then." Elizabeth sighed, situating herself a few feet away from the window to get a run up.
The three ran at the window, crashing through it, landing hard on the floor.
"Oh, that one hurt." Dean groaned.
"Did it work?" Sam asked, looking around, sighing heavily when nothing had changed.
Elizabeth looked up, seeing the look on the crew's faces.
"This is... Just a bonding exercise. Gotta get those boys in tip-top acting shape." She gave an awkward smile before scrambling to her feet.

"Maybe we did it wrong." Sam sighed as they entered Jensen's trailer.
"No. No, that spell was perfect. It should've worked." Dean said, as everyone sat down.
"What if it can't?" Sam asked. "Look, I was up all night, looking online. There's no sign that anything like the apocalypse happened here. Ever. And, as far as I can tell, monsters, Ghosts, Demons, they're all pretend."
"So nobody's hunting them?" Dean almost looked disgusted.
"No Hunters." Sam shook his head. "Maybe that's why our spell didn't work, Dean. You know, maybe here, there's no supernatural, no magic."
"No Demons, no Hell, no Heaven, no God?" The older brother scoffed.
"Something like..." Sam shrugged. "Even better, no Angels."
"Damn I'm hungry..." Elizabeth whined, slumping down in one of the chairs.
"Go look in Jensen's mini-fridge then." Dean muttered.
Elizabeth looked up at him through her lashes.
"Not that kind of hungry." She stated. "I haven't fed since we've been here."
The brothers looked between each other, the older shrugging.
Sam sighed, moving over to the kitchenette to grab a clear plastic cup and a knife.
Elizabeth frowned, sitting up in her chair.
"The Hell are you doing?" She asked.
"We can't have you going all fangs on the crew members." Sam stated.
"Or us." Dean added.
"I was just gunna suggest we go to a hospital or blood bank or something..." She mumbled.
The Vampire watched as Sam sliced through his hand with a wince, squeezing his fist shut over the cup. The red liquid dripped generously into it, making Elizabeth salivate.
Sam pushed it over in her direction once it was half full. She instantly grabbed it and began to sip at it, releasing a sigh of relief as the warm, fresh blood coated her throat.
"Thank you..." She breathed.
"That came at a cost for information, Vampy Pants." Dean warned. "You've been here before. What's the deal?"
Elizabeth shrugged.
"As far as I know, there is magic here, just not the kind we're used to." She said, earning a look from the boys to elaborate. "Here, you're born with magic. You can only use it if you come from a Coven bloodline. There are also Vampires and Werewolves, who can easily blend in - it's why I can eat and drink normally here. Most of them are okay and few people know about them, so there's never been much of a reason to hunt them. Oh, and there are definitely Angels and Demons. This world's Lucifer lives in LA and runs a nightclub. I googled it when we first got here, which is how I was able to tell that this was the universe I'd been to before."
"Lucifer runs a nightclub?" Dean scoffed.
Elizabeth nodded, taking another sip of blood.
"Yep. He's actually not so bad. Unlike our universe one, this one has never once killed a Human, in fact, his whole thing is that he punishes evil, so the fact that people think he's evil is ridiculous. He's wildly egotistical and flirts with anything that breathes, but other than that, he's actually quite nice." She shrugged.
"Okay... So you're born with magic, monsters are manageable and the Devil ain't so bad." Dean repeated. "What the Hell is up with this universe?"

"Okay, maybe we can't get out of, ya know, Earth number two, right now, but the least we can do is get the Hell outta the Canadian part of it." Dean mumbled as they walked through the set. "If I hear one more conversation about hockey, I'm gunna puke."
They were about to lose their way, until Elizabeth sighed, rolled her eyes and made a left turn.
"No, Dean. Look, I really think that we should follow Elizabeth on this one." Sam said as he watched his brother go straight on. "Dean!"
Someone unexpected had turned up...
"You think you can run?" Virgil appeared in front of the older sibling.
Elizabeth back tracked, seeing what all the fuss was about. When she saw the Angel, she gasped.
He went to smite Dean, but nothing happened.
The Vampire chuckled.
"Sorry dude. Mojo-free zone." Dean smirked, punching him square in the face.
"No magic in the house. Not your kind, at least." Sam continued as the trio stalked the Angel.
"Which makes you nothing but a dick." Dean concluded.
He went to punch the Angel, but Virgil got there first, jabbing him straight in the stomach. Sam went in, but missed. He may have been no Angel, but he still knew how to fight.
"Do you guys need me to step in now, or have you got this like you had your way around this place?" Elizabeth asked, leaning against a nearby wall.
Sam grabbed Virgil's arms, holding him back as Dean repeatedly punched him in the face.
"Elizabeth!" The younger brother growled, struggling to hold the Angel down.
The Vampire sighed, rolling her eyes as she nudged herself off the wall. She replaced Sam holding Virgil back, using all of her Vampiric strength to ensure he wasn't going anywhere.
A group of crew members suddenly stepped in, trying to pull the four apart.
"No, stop! You don't understand!" Sam shouted, being grabbed at the shoulders.
"You are dead, Virgil! You are dead!" Dean bellowed. "I'll break your friggin' neck!"
Elizabeth shoved the crew members off her, just missing the Angel as he slipped off to who-knew-where.
"Damn it!" She screamed, punching a wall.