Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Fall of Roman

Elizabeth looked herself over in the mirror.
Her chosen 'battle armour' was a black tank top, knit sweater, skinny jeans and combat boots. Her machete sheath sat comfortably at her hips, attached around her thigh. Her make-up was her usual black smokey eye, but no dark red lipstick this time. She smiled at herself in the mirror, feeling ready for just about anything.
"Ready?" She asked as she made her way downstairs.
"As we're ever gunna be." Dean's mumbled reply came.

The secret weapon was that they'd decided Meg was going to drive the Impala, blaring 'Born to be Wild' out of the speakers.
After a rather spectacular entrance into the Sucrocorp parking lot, with the Demon choosing to park directly through the Sucrocorp sign, she got out as some armed Leviathan exited the building to meet her. Meg clutched the bottle of Borax in one hand, a machete in the other as she stood her ground.

Meanwhile, the others had chosen to go in the Camaro, parking round the block so that they could sneak into the back side of the building to make their move.
Creeping down the halls was easy. The Leviathan had genuinely expected them to take the front door option, so the hallways were pretty much empty.
Dean and Castiel were on Dick duty, using Cas' Leviathan knowledge to find out which one was the original fake and which ones were new.
Sam and Elizabeth were looking for the Prophet; Kevin.
It hadn't been too difficult, finding him in an office, tied to a chair with duct tape on his mouth.
"Kevin." Sam sighed in relief, moving round the desk to untie him as Elizabeth removed the tape. "Hey buddy, we gotta hustle, okay?"
"Hi, Kevin. I'm Elizabeth; I'll be your saviour for the day." She gave him a small smile.
"Wait, we can't leave yet." Kevin panted.
"Uh, yes we can. Come on, we gotta go." Sam instructed.
"You don't understand, Dick's got creamer in his lab. He's gunna kill all the skinny people." Kevin told him.
"Wait, what?" Sam frowned. "Slow down..."
"Come on, we have to move." Elizabeth huffed, getting more and more frustrated as she looked between the Asian-American boy and the door.
"We have to blow up the lab, Sam." Kevin said. "Please."
"We don't have time for this." Elizabeth urged.
Sam thought for a moment, gritting his teeth as though it would help him to think faster.
He looked to Elizabeth.
"You go find Dean and Cas. Go help them in whatever way you can. Tell him Kevin and I are going to the lab." He told her.
Elizabeth looked strained as the conflictions in her mind calculated.
"Fine." She finally groaned, jogging over to him to give him a quick kiss. "Don't die."
"You too." Sam replied, ushering Kevin out of the office after Elizabeth had vacated with her Vampiric speed.

They'd ended up going the same way, finding Dean and his Angel in the lab.
"Fancy seeing you guys here." Elizabeth nodded as she ran into the laboratory.
She looked down, seeing a scientist on the floor with Borax wounds on his decapitated head.
They'd clearly had their pre-murder chat as Castiel went for Dick with the bottle of Borax in his hands.
Dick took great pleasure in throwing the Angel into the wall behind him.
Before Elizabeth could react, Dean lunged, impaling the Leviathan with the weapon. She made herself useful by running over to Cas to help him up.
They waited for Dick to die or at least something to happen, but nothing did.
Dean's mind raced at a thousand miles a second, trying to think where they'd gone wrong.
Dick grabbed the weapon, pulling it from his chest, now covered with the black ooze that was his blood, snapping it in half with ease.
Something in Elizabeth's mind went back to New Orleans, when the Witch; Marie told her about her vision of black ooze - Sam's devastation. Him being the only one in the vision not in the room right now didn't help.
"Did you really think you could trump me?" Dick asked in his naturally pretentious tone.
Castiel patted Elizabeth's arm, telling her he was okay, so she'd release him.
He moved forward with her, ready to make their move.
"Honestly? No." Dean replied, taking the real weapon out of his jacket as Cas took a fistful of Dick's hair, pulling his head back, Elizabeth grabbing his arms, doing the same.
Dean shoved the weapon straight through Dick's neck just as Sam and Kevin burst through the doors.
Dick screamed and gargled blood.
Elizabeth looked over at Sam, who gave her a small, victorious smile.
"We had to catch you off guard." Dean told the Leviathan.
Dick's true face emerged, full of teeth as his head lashed around, black blood running down his suit from the weapon still through his neck.
Then, he simply stopped.
Some sort of energy wave came out of him, making Dean back away a step or so. Dick's arms began to twitch, his face as smug as ever. The energy wave continued to pulse out of his body as well as more black ooze from every orifice in his face. Then the pulsing stopped and everyone took cover as Dick exploded into a mass of black blood, covering the three in the immediate vicinity.