Chapter Eight-Seven - Family Therapy

Whilst Sam and Dean went on a food run, Eden was left, yet again, to babysit.
"So, where were you?" Lucifer asked his father as he read through a random book.
"That's a... A long story." Chuck replied, standing a few feet away from him with his arm crossed. "How do you feel? I healed you."
"Mm, yeah. Didn't ask you to." Lucifer retorted, sitting down on the steps to the library.
"Son, be reasonable." Chuck huffed.
"One cosmic band-aid on my knee and what? You think that we're even now? Is it time for us to go play catch in the yard?" The Devil snarked. "Screw you."
"Can we please get over the daddy issues, please? It's barely been half an hour and I already want to jump from the ISS..." Eden groaned, planting her head on the map table as the brothers walked in with bagfuls of food. "Yesss. Saved by the door."
"Guys." Dean greeted as they came down the stairs.
"Hey, how's it going in here?" Sam asked.
"Never. Leave me. Again." Eden grumbled between hitting her forehead on the table.
"That bad, huh?" Dean smirked.
"Listen, I know I've been gone for a while. I missed a few... Million birthdays..." Chuck started.
"Yeah, and then the second your apes send a distress flare, boom! Daddy's home!" Lucifer's brows raised as he continued to look through the book.
The brothers placed the bags down on the table. Dean went over to take over mediating whilst Sam walked over to Eden, who stood up to hug him.
"Was it that bad?" He asked her, wrapping his arms round her waist as she stood on her toes to hug his neck.
"You bloody left me with the two people in this universe I hate most. How do you think it went?" She mumbled into his shoulder.
"That's not what happened." Chuck continued.
"Hey, these apes saved your ass." Dean butt in.
Lucifer glared up at him and snapped his fingers. But nothing happened.
"He can't hurt you." Chuck shook his head at Dean as Sam and Eden walked over.
"Oh, so you're controlling me now!" Lucifer protested.
"It's just a safeguard."
"Hey guys, uh, Chuck," Sam spoke up. "Lucifer, Dean, Eden... Do you think we can try and focus here, you know? End of the world, common enemy, all that."
"Why do you think I stayed and babysat these muppets like you asked me to?" Eden mumbled, rolling her eyes.
"Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Team Amara. Go Amara." Lucifer stood up, standing less than half a foot in front of his dad.
"You don't mean that." Chuck said.
"You're really not gunna say it." Lucifer narrowed his eyes.
"He's not gunna say what?" Sam asked.
"Screw you." The Devil whispered, looking Chuck dead in the eye with nothing but distain. He then turned to the rest of them. "Screw all of you."
With that, he made his exit towards the bedrooms.
"Kids, huh?" Chuck scoffed, wandering lazily through the library. "Hey, Eden? Mind if I use your piano?"
"Break it, I'll break you." Eden glared.
Chuck looked back at her and saw how serious she was. He gulped, nodding quickly before leaving.

From one end of the Bunker, they had Chuck singing along to the piano piece he was playing. On the other, Lucifer had liberated Sam and Eden's bedroom and was blasting music as loud as he could.
It only took ten minutes of constant noise before the trio gave up, deciding to take on Lucifer first.
Sam pounded his fist on the locked bedroom door whilst Dean stood next to him with his arms crossed and Eden stood behind them, leaning against the wall with hers crossed too.
"Lucifer!" The younger brother yelled, still pounding on the door. "At some point you're gunna have to come out and talk to... God..."
"How the Hell did this become our lives?" Eden frowned, earning a shrug from Sam.
"This is like the worst episode of 'Full House' ever." Dean commented just as the music turned down.
"If dad has something to say to me, I'll hear it from him!" Lucifer yelled through the door. "Until then, I'll be in my room."
"That's not your room." Dean scoffed.
"It's our room!" Sam replied, looking to Eden as the music levels went up again.
"I can always break the door down and force him out." She shrugged.
"Oh, yeah, because that's gunna help." Dean rolled his eyes as Sam pounded on the door a couple more times. "Whatever..."
The brothers walked off, leaving Eden still standing there.
"Go through my drawers, I'll burn your bloody eyelids off." She shouted, following the brothers.