Chapter One Hundred and Eleven - Kline

The next day, they were back on track with the latest development.
Dean looked over the picture of Lucifer from the British Men of Letters file with a frown on his face.
"Okay, so, let me just get this straight." He huffed, pacing the room as he passed the picture to Mary. "We beat the Brits - we kicked their psycho, tea-swilling asses and instead of poppin' champagne and heading to Vegas, we get Lucifer."
"And you're sure its him?" Mary asked.
"Yeah, that's his old vessel, too." Sam replied.
"How's that possible?" The mother frowned.
"Crowley, I guess." The younger brother shrugged.
"And now he's dead."
"Well, that's what Hess said. But Crowley's a friggin' cockroach. I'll believe he's gone when I see a body... And burn it." Dean grumbled.
"Even then it's a bit hit and miss." Eden mumbled into her glass of blood.
"We don't need Crowley, we need Rowena. I mean, she's the one who can slam Lucifer back into the Cage." Sam got up from his seat, taking out his phone.
"Great, so... Where is she?" Mary asked.
Sam dialled the Witch's number, putting the phone to his ear.
"Oh, hey, Sammy." Lucifer's voice answered.
Eden almost snapped her own neck turning her head to him so fast.
"What?" Dean frowned.
Sam put the phone on speaker.
"Oh, if you're looking for Rowena, she is presently indisposed." Lucifer continued. "Which is a delicate way of saying I stomped on her face 'til the white meat showed and then set her on fire just in case. Ah, gingers... It was messy and screamy, but it had to be done, Sam. I'm about to be a dad. Can't raise the little nipper from a jail cell, now, can I? Speaking of, you know where your little pal Castiel is?"
"Go to Hell." Sam mumbled.
"Ooh, good one - witty. I'll use that in the future. Alright, well, I'd love to chat with ya but, well, why waste my time, right? It's not like you matter. I don't need to put on the old Sam suit anymore, do I?" The Devil rambled.
"If you think we're just gunna let you walk-"
"Oh, hey, Dean!" Lucifer cut the older brother off with a cheery, bubbly voice. "Oh, I know, you fellas are gunna try... Whatever - whatever you're gunna try. But you'll never be able to kill me. You've never been able to kill me. You would've come close with Eden in the picture, but a little Demon told me of her demise, so I guess that plan's outta the pipelines. Did it hurt, Sammy? Did you cry? Oh, I bet you did. Sorry I missed that party. And hey, with Witch bitch dead, you're definitely not gunna be able to put me back in the Cage, so, like I said. You don't matter. Okay, goodbye. Buh-bye." He giggled like a child as he hung up the phone.
"Well, there's something." Eden cocked a brow. "He thinks I'm still dead."
"We can use that." Mary nodded.
Something attracted Eden's attention - a smell.
She breathed in sharply, frowning.
"What's up, Vampy Pants? You gettin' sick?" Dean scoffed.
"No... Something's wrong." She said, getting up. "Something's wrong with Kelly."
"How can you tell?" Sam asked.
"I can smell it. The baby isn't far off. I need to go. Tell me if you see Lucifer." She told them, zapping off before they could protest.

When she reappeared, she was back at the lake house Cas and Kelly were hiding out in. Cas' truck was parked out front with the back open and four boxes of diapers in the truck bed.
"Kelly?" She called out, running into the house.
"We're in here!" Cas shouted back.
Eden ran up the stairs, seeing them in the nursery.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"I'm fine. We just had a bit of a scare, but we're fine. How did you know?" Kelly frowned.
"I sensed it. And if I can sense it, so can Lucifer." The Dark Angel sighed.
"Lucifer's alive?" Cas exclaimed.
"Alive, back in his original vessel - not Sam, the... Nick one - and he's killed Rowena. He's looking for Kelly and if she's leaking celestial energy like I smelt, he won't be far behind us." Eden explained.
"You keep an eye on Kelly, I'll check outside for anything... Unusual." Cas nodded, already exiting the nursery.
Eden looked around at the neutral, earthy tones chosen for the room and the mural of a tree on the far wall.
"This is beautiful." She smiled. "Don't worry. We'll stop Lucifer. Your baby will be fine."
"I know he will. He has you and Castiel." Kelly replied.
"So... Have you decided on a name yet?" Eden cocked a playful brow.
"Yeah..." The woman smiled, smoothing her hands over her huge bump. "I'm calling him Jack."
"I like it." Eden chuckled. "Jack Kline. It has a nice ring to it."
"It's my dad's name." Kelly told her. "He should have something that remind him he has a Human family too."
"It's perfect, then." Eden nodded.
"Could you, uh, give me a minute? I wanted to do one last thing for him." Kelly sighed.
Eden nodded.
"Of course. I'll be downstairs if you need me."