Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-One - Winchester Stupid

Eden was sat on her side of the bed, flicking through her hefty list of contacts in her phone to see if anyone could help.
Meanwhile, she could hear Sam and Dean in the library discussing what to do about Amara if Chuck dies. She didn't particularly want to see her omnipotent maker die, but understood the reasoning why – the balance of the universe.
She heard Jack walk in, blowing bubblegum in his mouth, shortly followed by Willow and Castiel, who had apparently just got off the phone with the Shaman Sergei. Apparently, they were that desperate.
Eden decided that was her cue, so exited the bedroom and headed for the library.

"Until a few years ago, it was by the Jacobson family, until Hyram Jacobson's son fell gravely ill. He was told nothing could be done. And in desperation, he turned to a faith healer. She saved the child, but she would only accept the Occultum in payment." Castiel explained.
"Do we have a name?" Dean asked.
"No, just a description." The Angel replied. "She was attractive. And she healed the child by laying on hands... Which glowed."
"Hmm..." Eden put a finger to her lips, looking up to the ceiling in faux-thought. "Who on earth do we know who has the power to do a thing like that?"
"Alright..." Dean groaned as he rose from his seat. "You guys can stay here and think up a plan B, just in case. Sammy and I will go pay a visit to Sister Jo."
"How are we supposed to come up with a plan B if we don't know what Anael will say?" Eden frowned. "If she has it, great. No point for a plan B. If she doesn't, then whatever sort of plan B we come up with most likely won't be of use."
"Okay, so why don't you go and relax, watch some movies or something and we'll let you know what she says if we find her." Sam suggested. "Then, coming up with a plan B shouldn't be so challenging."
Eden sighed, but nodded.

After receiving news, the Dark Angel went to the kitchen, where Jack and Castiel were having a private conversation surrounded by around one hundred and fifty dollars worth of take out.
"Party time. Occultum's in Hell." She announced, popping her head round the doorway.
"That's... Good, right?" Jack frowned, getting up. "Rowena's the new Queen of Hell. She can just slip it up to us."
"Not sure on that one, Squab. It looks like we're going to have to take a trip below decks." She replied, disappearing off towards the War room.

Eden looked up as Sam and Dean came through the Bunker door.
"You sure you can swing this again?" Dean asked his brother as they came down the stairs.
"Well, we have Rowena's notes for the spell, so..." Sam trailed off.
"Okay... Samwitch." Dean smirked, turning to him. The younger brother scoffed, rolling his eyes as Castiel came in through the library. "Let's do this. Cas, hey, good news. We sorta know where the Occultum is."
"Eden mentioned." Cas mumbled. "Come with me."
Sam, Dean and Eden frowned to one another before following him.
"Cas, what are we doing?" Dean wondered.
The Angel took them to the amoury, where they saw the other version of Sam and Dean almost in the wall beside the door, appearing like a projection.
"Woah..." Dean's brows raised. "The Hell?"
"Today's getting weirder and weirder..." Eden sighed, watching the other Winchesters moving like mimes trapped in an invisible box.
"Yeah, no kidding..." Sam uttered.
"They can't see us or hear us." Cas explained.
"What happened?" The younger brother asked, pointing to the other versions. "Where are they?"
"I don't know. I think if Chuck tried to destroy them as their world's rift was closing, it's possible that they're trapped between dimensions. I mean, they're... They're here and... Not." The Angel offered.
"The void between universes and dimensions is said to be incredibly weak." Eden added. "If you want, I can try and find a spell to close the gap and bring them here."
"Are they in pain?" Dean asked Cas.
Cas scoffed, waving a lazy hand towards the alternate brothers.
"I don't think so."
"Good." The older brother nodded, walking off.
"Woah, hold up, Dean." Sam protested.
"We'll handle it, okay? We'll deal with them. But right now, you and me, we gotta go to Hell." Dean huffed.
"Yeah, what's up with that?" Cas frowned.
Sam sighed.
"Jo said that's where Ruby stashed the Occultum."
The Angel's brows raised, creating age lines on his forehead.
"Ruby... The Demon you were sexually intimate with..."
"'Sexually intimate'?" Dean looked repulsed.
Sam gave his brother a disapproving look, seeming a little flustered.
"Yes." He said sharply.
"So many sex dreams..." Eden sighed contently, clearly amused by the whole situation. The three men gave her an odd look. "What? I can dream."
"Since when were we trusting Jo?" Castiel thought aloud.
"We're not, but she did help you out." Dean replied.
"Yes. But Hell is a big place. You could be searching forever. We need more information, Dean."
"From who?" Sam pressed.
The Angel gave a small, barely noticeable shrug before he spoke.
"What about Ruby?"
"Ruby's dead, Cas! We have to work with what we have. So we'll go to Hell, you stay topside and keep that spell alive so we get back, alright?"
"Uh, yeah. You should probably work on that spell for the other... Us." Sam nodded to Eden, who returned the gesture.