Chapter Seventy - The Crazies

Elizabeth and Dean found themselves standing in the middle of the black fog. No sign of Sam. No sign of the Impala. No sign of anything or anyone.
"What the Hell?" Dean frowned.
A woman appeared in front of them. A long black dress that hugged her curves and long dark brown hair in loose curls.
"Hey!" Dean called out to her. "The Hell's going on?"
She turned, looking at the pair from the corner of her eye before facing them fully.
She was stunning, to say the least. Positively divine.
"Who are you?" Elizabeth asked.
"I am..." She paused herself, looking to Dean with a soft smirk. "I am the Darkness."
Her voice was like silk enveloping them in a cold hug.
"You're the freakin' Darkness?" The Winchester narrowed his eyes.
"I wanted to thank you, Dean. For setting me free. It's been too long." She uttered.
"Well... Now that you've said your thanks, let's talk about what happens next." Dean said.
"I like it here." She smiled, ignoring him. "With you two. I haven't felt this peaceful in a long, long time."
"Well, let's get something straight - We're not here to bring you peace." Dean retorted. "I know what you are. We know what the Darkness is."
"Really?" The woman frowned. "I've been gone so long, I didn't think anyone remembered."
"Well, Death painted a Hell of a picture." The Winchester cocked his brow.
The woman tilted her head.
"I don't know this 'Death' and... He doesn't know me."
"So, you saying I shouldn't try and kill you right now?" Dean held up his knife.
"Am I saying that?" She took a couple of steps towards him. "Or are you?"
"If you're as bad as they say you are, why haven't you hurt us?" The Winchester asked.
"For the same reason that you'll never hurt me." The Darkness replied, slipping aside the strap on her dress, revealing the Mark of Cain by her left collar bone. "We're bound, Dean. We will always be bound. You helped me, I helped you. No matter where I am, who I am. We will always help each other."
Her face was merely inches from Dean's and he was too nervous to move.
"What about Elizabeth? If we're bound by the Mark, why is she here?" He pressed.
"Elizabeth?" The woman frowned. Dean motioned back to the Vampire. "Ah, is that what she goes by these days? In my day, she went by a different name."
"Eden." Elizabeth nodded. "I don't remember much about her. I had my memories wiped a couple of centuries ago."
The Darkness smiled.
"Then it looks like you and I have some catching up to do. I'll see you soon, Dean." She said.
Before Elizabeth could so much as blink, Dean had vanished.
"So... You know who I am?" Elizabeth frowned.
"Of course I do." The woman chuckled. "I made you."
She took a few steps towards the Vampire, beginning to circle her.
"Though, something's wrong. You're not at your full strength." She frowned. "You had far more than your memories taken from you, didn't you?"
"You made me? What does that mean?" Elizabeth asked.
"Are you familiar with the name 'Amara?'" The woman cocked a perfectly arched brow.
Elizabeth's eyes widened.
"Aunty Amara..." She breathed.
"That's right, my Angel. Now, let's give back what was taken from you, shall we?"
Amara cupped the sides of Elizabeth's head and stared so deep into her eyes, it could've reached her soul... It most likely did.
The Vampire's head shot back as images of a forgotten past rushed through her brain at a million miles per second.
The Garden... Her mother, father and siblings... Magic... Talking with snakes... The massacres... Alexander... Rowena... Wings. Black, leathery wings with burgundy spines.
When Amara released her, Elizabeth gasped out, staggering backwards.
"Oh my God..."
"I have to leave you now, my Angel. This form is not constant." Amara told her, backing away.
"But... I have so many questions." Elizabeth cried. "Amara, please!"
"And I shall answer them. In due time. I swear."

Elizabeth woke up in a field, surrounded by yellow and purple wildflowers.
She groaned as she sat up, rubbing her head.
The first thing she noticed was that... She was starving.
Images of memory fragments kept flashing through her mind as she staggered towards the smell of Sam's blood, slowly drying on the floor in the Mexican bar.
When she got back there, the Impala was gone.
The Vampire limped towards the trunk of her Camaro, opening up the cooler inside.
She guzzled down blood bag after blood bag until the cooler was empty.
She felt a little better, but certainly not much.
Elizabeth worked her way around the car after closing up the trunk and began to drive in the general direction of the Bunker.