Chapter Eighty-Six - Save Lucifer

"Damn it! I was wrong... What is it? Ice hockey game?" Eden frowned, seeing Chuck, dressed in nothing but a t-shirt, his boxers and some thick blue socks, with his feet up on the map table, shoveling Chinese noodles into his mouth with chopsticks.
"Wanna watch it with me?" He asked with his mouth full, nodding over to the seat next to him.
"No, thank you." Eden replied.
"Hey, Chuck." Dean gave a small smile. "We, um, found someone - think he's the next Prophet."
"Neat-O." Chuck replied with poorly faked enthusiasm.
"Is that my computer?" The Winchester frowned, looking at the laptop.
"I've never seen so much porn." The deity gave a disapproving look. "Not in one sitting."
Eden scrunched up her nose in disgust, sitting down where Chuck had offered.
Dean was at a loss for words.
"Uh... Se- I'm gunna..." He leaned down, closing the laptop with as little physical contact as possible. "So, uh, listen, he's a little nutted out over the whole booga-booga of it all. So, maybe just dial back the 'God' stuff."
Chuck gave an understanding nod, clicking his tongue as he gave a thumbs up and a wink.
Dean glanced down.
"No pants on..." He uttered under his breath as Sam and Donatello came through the Bunker door. "Sam?"
"Yep." The younger brother called, leading Donatello down the stairs. "Alright, you're safe." He said, just as the man tripped down the stairs.
Chuck rose from his seat, still eating his noodles.
"Donatello." He greeted. "Good to see ya. Sorry about your cat."
"You... You know me?" Donatello asked, slightly astounded.
"I made you. I made all of you - except her." Chuck gestured to Eden, who waved. "Even the ones who aren't born yet."
"So much for cooling it on the God stuff." Eden muttered. "Wait, you didn't make me?"
"Na, looking back on it, I think Amara had something to do with that too." Chuck shrugged.
Eden's brows raised at the casually dropped revelation.
"Oh my God..." Donatello breathed, taking a step back only to bump into Sam. "It's you. Uh, good to meet you, sir, your celestial magnificence, you- your all-"
"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay." Sam patted his shoulder. "He just kinda goes by 'Chuck.'"
"So... We good? Y'all signed up?" Chuck asked, shoving some more noodles into his mouth.
"Uh... I guess you know I was an Atheist... Until ten minutes ago. Is that an issue?" Donatello asked nervously.
"Not for me." Chuck shrugged. "I mean, I believe in me. But your sceptism is to be expected. I did include free will in the kit." He chuckled, patting Donatello's arm. "Welcome aboard."
"Uh, Eden, a word?" Dean nodded over towards the library.
The girl rose from her seat as Sam and Dean walked towards her.
"So, uh, we've gotta go meet Metatron, see what he wants. Could you hold down the fort here?" The older brother asked in a hushed tone.
"You want me to babysit the new Prophet and God whilst you go do something that could potentially be far more entertaining?" Eden cocked a brow.
"Uh, yeah, basically." Dean replied. "Look, you're good at mediating, alright? Plus, Chuck craps his pants everytime you go near him, so we know he won't do anything to push your buttons... Please?"
Eden gave a half groan, half sigh.
"Fine. But, you owe me so big, it's not even funny."
"Thanks. You're the best." Dean grinned, giving her a kiss on the cheek before walking off.
"We'll try not to take too long." Sam gave her a smile, leaning down to kiss her lips.
"You better not." She smirked, watching as the pair walked off towards the stairs. "Alright kids, looks like its quality time with Aunty Eden - or niece Eden, I suppose in your case, Chuck. The boys have some errands to run."
"Okay, cool. Maybe I can continue making it up to you in the meantime." Chuck smiled, placing his finished noodle pot down on the map table. Donatello gave a confused look. "Oh, uh, I may have done some questionable things to my niece, here, in the past. I kinda owe her."
"And that just about covers all you need to know without me having to give you my entire life story." Eden clapped her hands together. "Please, take a seat. Would you like a drink?"
"Sure. Whatever you've got." Donatello hesitantly replied as he sat one seat away from Chuck.
"Well, it'd only take a second to go get it, so whatever your heart desires." Eden cocked a playful brow. "Do you drink?"
"I do now..." The man sighed.
"I've got just the thing." Eden smirked before disappearing.
Donatello looked around the room in shock as if that would supply him with some answers.
"She'll probably do that a lot." Chuck told him.
Eden reappeared with a bottle of sixty year old Scotch and two glasses, holding them up to Chuck, who nodded.
She poured, sliding the glasses to each of the men before disappearing and reappearing with a glass of blood.
"Wha... What is that?" Donatello asked. "It looks like-"
"Human blood." Eden finished for him as she sat down at the head of the map table.
"It's what she lives off of." Chuck informed him, holding up his glass. "Cheers."
"You, uh, mentioned - in the car - that you have... Wings?" The Prophet spoke up after downing the whiskey in one.
"Curious?" Eden smirked.
Donatello gave a hesitant shrug.
"You're gunna like this." Chuck smiled as Eden stood back up, standing by the huge archway that led to the library.
She rolled her shoulder back, revealing her impressive wingspan.
Donatello's eyes widened so much, they thought they might pop out of their sockets.
"Holy..." He breathed. "I was expecting them to be white."
"Eden was my sister's creation. I am light, she is the dark. My Angels? Humans can't see their wings, only their shadows because they're made from pure light celestial energy. But Eden's you can see because she's made from the dark." Chuck explained.
"That's... Incredible." The Prophet scoffed with disbelief as Eden shook her wings away. "But... And apologies if I offend, but shouldn't being dark make you... Evil?"
"I'm morally grey, so the Winchesters say, but not evil, no. I make it my eternal life's mission to not be." Eden replied.
"Dark doesn't always mean evil. Just like light doesn't always mean good." Chuck added as the girl sat back down.