Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Five - Saved Your Life

After everything they'd been through not only in the last few months, but over the last decade, it was decided that the Bunker family deserved a hiatus before venturing back out on the hunt.
Eden spent her days reading, filling the Bunker with serene piano music or teaching Jorden the ways of the world.
Sam had been helping and keeping up with exercise, often being joined on his morning runs by his adoring daughter.
Dean had, at this point, taught Jorden how to pour the perfect glass of beer, much to Eden's disapproval.
Willow had taken it upon herself to teach Jorden more mundane things. She had decided to enroll at the local high school, quickly becoming labelled the 'goth' of the school, due to the fact that she had to carry a black parisole around for when the sun came out. It only made sense that her clothing should match. Those were her days and, come the evening, she would finish up her homework and help Jorden learn the more basic school subjects.
Castiel wouldn't have missed educating his niece for the world, assisting Eden with perfecting Jorden's powers and flying. He and his 'Little Bee' had become almost inseparable since she blackmailed the Empty into giving him back.
Though, Castiel wasn't the only one who had returned.
Miracle the dog was the latest member of the Winchester family. His naturally happy and bouncy nature lit up the Bunker in away nothing else could. He loved nothing more than squeezing himself between Dean and Castiel in bed, or becoming a makeshift blanket for Jorden when they had family movie nights in the Dean Cave. His favourite activity, however, was helping Eden make breakfast in the mornings – often having a slice or two of bacon made up for all his hard work as sous chef.

Sam wandered into the bedroom from his shower to see Eden already dressed and putting on light make-up.
"You're looking particularly beautiful this morning." He smiled to her through the mirror.
Eden smirked, turning around to greet his shirtless form with hungry eyes.
"Speak for yourself." She commented, gazing up and down his lean, muscular torso.
Sam chuckled, making his way over to take her waist and pull her into him.
"What's on the to-do list for today?" He asked, bending down slightly to nuzzle his face into the crook of her neck and pepper kisses along the skin.
"Oh, you know, last minute wedding details, flowers, food, picking up my dress, making sure Jorden's little bucket of flower petals is full... That sort of thing." She hummed, tipping her head back to give him better access. "But not much of that is getting done if you carry on like this..."
Sam stopped, his brows lifting.
"You're picking up your dress today?" He grinned. "Is it so close already?"
"Tomorrow, Sam. You're marrying me tomorrow." Eden giggled, poking the end of his nose with hers.
"So I am... What am I gunna do with you when you finally become Missus Winchester?"
"I don't know." The Dark Angel shrugged. "I suppose you'll have to love me forever."
Sam gave her a toothy smile, leaning down to peck her lips.
"Now that, I can do."
"What about you? What are you up to today?" Eden asked.
"Dean wants to go to this thing, just me and him. Said it was a surprise." Sam replied, letting her go so that he could put a shirt on. "I told him I have enough surprises on my plate with you not telling me where we're getting married, but he was adamant he wasn't saying anything."
"Sounds ominous. Have fun." Eden smirked, skipping out of the bedroom with an 'I love you' thrown over her shoulder.

"So, what's the big surprise brotherly bonding day you have planned?" Eden asked as she walked through the War room, seeing Dean on his laptop, sat at the library table.
Dean said nothing, only gave an open-mouthed grin as he spun his laptop screen towards her as she approached.
On the screen, in big red and blue text, was '43rd Annual Akron Pie Fest!'
"Yes, that certainly sounds like a surprise for Sam and definitely not a day where he's bored until he has to drive you back home because you're in a food coma due to eating both yours and his body weight in pie." The Dark Angel chuckled, shaking her head.
"Mom, are we ready to go? Jorden's just getting her shoes on." Willow wandered in from the kitchen with an uncharacteristic spring in her step.
"We're only going to collect and sort the last little bits before tomorrow. No need to be so joyous." Eden smirked.
"Hey, not everybody gets to see their parents get married. Even though you'll only tell Cas where." Willow shrugged. "Seriously. Who doesn't tell the freakin' groom where they're getting married?"
"All will explain itself tomorrow. I needed Pigeon in the know because he can help. Jorden will know first thing tomorrow morning so that she can assist with the guests and wedding party." Eden nodded affirmingly.
"I can't believe how seriously he's taking that secret. I've tried damn near everything to get it out of him." Dean rolled his eyes.
"Ready Momma!" Jorden came running into the library from the back of the room, squealing in her excitement.
"Alright. Dean, don't eat too much pie. Sam doesn't need his best man in a sugar-induced coma the day before his wedding." Eden cocked a playful brow.
"You're not my mom." The Winchester mumbled as the girls made their way out.
"No, but she'd say the same thing and you know she would. So hush up and act your age, not your little Dean size."