Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-One - An Unexpected Archangel

Everyone's focus had been back on finding a way to Apocalypse world. So much focus, in fact, that Eden was currently looking through a lore book at the map table, next to Sam, who was fast asleep with his head resting on his arm.
Dean quietly came up behind his brother, grabbing Eden's attention.
He put a finger to his lips as he began to stick post-it notes on Sam's back with various childish words on them - including, but not limited to, the classic 'kick me.'
Eden smirked and rolled her eyes.
'You're evil.' She mouthed, earning a wide grin and a vigorous nod of Dean's head.
Sam began to stir, letting out a sleep-filled sigh as he adjusted his position.
The older brother managed two more sticky notes before Sam woke up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.
Dean frantically searched for somewhere else to be, making himself look as inconspicuous as possible, of course.
"Hey." He greeted, his voice hoarse from sleep.
"Yeah." Dean nodded, sitting across from him.
Sam looked to Eden, who quickly looked back down to her book.
"Why didn't you wake me?" He asked.
"You haven't been sleeping great - thought you could get as much as possible." She shrugged, leaning over to kiss his cheek. "I've got the reading covered. It's something I've mastered over the millennia, remember."
"Fair enough. Thanks." Sam nodded, running his hand through his hair as he yawned. He looked to Dean with a frown. "What are you doing?"
"Nothing." Dean mouth-shrugged, picking up the coffee cup in front of him. "Whatcha reading?"
"Well, we finally found something on the Seal of Solomon, but it's really weird." The younger brother replied.
"Yeah? Hit me." Dean smirked.
"If you insist." Eden cocked a playful brow.
"Alright. 'Then, mighty Solomon commanded unto his priests; "Bind my seal." But, the jewel was of the cosmos.'" Sam read from the page he'd been sleeping on.
"'Jewel of the cosmos?' What does that mean?" Dean frowned.
"I don't know. I mean, maybe a meteorite." The younger brother shrugged.
The older thought about it for a second, humming in slight agreement.
"Maybe. Well, forget what it is, where the Hell would that be?"
"It doesn't say." Sam sighed.
"Okay, so, we've got blood of a Holy man - thank you, Father Costanello, we've got fruit from the Tree of Life, but this piece of Kryptonite? We've been through every book in this place and we've got squat." Dean huffed.
"Yeah..." The other two uttered.
"Alright, I guess we should check the archives... Again." Sam groaned, getting up from his seat.
Dean and Eden watched him walk off with the post-it notes still stuck to his back.
"You're such an arsehole." Eden giggled as soon as the younger brother was out of hearing range.
"I didn't see you defending his honour, Vampy Pants." Dean smirked.
"Hey, can't be there to save you boys all the time." She held up her hands in defence. "Sometimes you've just gotta put on those grown-up pants and learn to suffer your own consequences."
"You guys coming?" Sam called from down the hall.

They searched for hours, flicking through pages they'd already seen a dozen times before.
Eventually, Sam and Eden went for a break.
"Dean!" Sam yelled from one of the bathrooms. The other two ran to see what was going on, seeing him standing in front of a mirror, pointing to his back. "Are you serious?"
"Oh, it's hilarious." Dean smirked, gesturing to a black box in his hand. "Forget that, look. The Men of Letters found it. Solomon's treasure!"
He slapped his hand down on the box, placing it on a table in the room.
"And?" Eden pressed, removing the post-it's from Sam back, trying desperately to suppress a snigger.
"Where is it?" Sam asked.
"Nineteen-seventeen. In what is modern day Israel." Dean replied, pulling out a file from the box. "According to this, they dug it up and, here, right there."
He motioned to aparticular page in the file, showing the other two as they came over and sat down.
"Among the items found, a crystal that glowed with an unearthly light." Sam read.
"That's gotta be the seal, right?" Dean threw up his arms.
"It's gotta be! Where is it?" Sam gave a slight chuckle of disbelief.
"Uh, it says they took it to Cap... 'Capitalum' Seven in Portsmouth, Rhode Island."
"Capitulum." Sam corrected. "Means, um..." He snapped his fingers, shutting his eyes tight as he wracked his brain.
"Chapter house." Eden covered.
"Right." He nodded. "So, the Men of Letters has only one Bunker, but they have smaller outposts all over the place. Capitulum One is in Jamestown. Capitulum Seven, I guess, is in Portsmouth, Rhode Island."
"There it is." Dean smiled. "Jinkies."
Eden rolled her eyes.
"And you've killed the buzz..." She sighed.
"Yeah, you're gunna stop saying that eventually, right?" Sam gave his most unimpressed face.
"I don't know, probably not." Dean shook his head."Look, let's go!"
He clapped his hands, stalking his way out of the room.
"This should be good." Eden commented.
"Probably. But you're not coming." Sam looked up at her from the file infront of him.
"What? Why not?" Eden frowned.
"You're still not fully healed up yet and the trip to Scooby land didn't help with that. You're still not strong enough. I know you try to hide it, but I can still see it." He replied.
"Sam, you're about to go look for a cosmic rock." She scoffed. "I'm the closest you've got to cosmic anything. You might need me!"
"We'll manage. We'll be fine. It'll probably be more books anyway. If we need help, I'll call, okay? Just, please get some rest." Sam begged. She scowled at him, crossing her arms. "Don't look at me like that. It freaks me out. Makes me think you're planning something."
"Maybe I am. You'll never know." Eden cocked a brow, earning Sam's signature resting bitch face. She huffed, rolling her eyes. "Fine. But, you owe me. Cosmically."
"Yeah, yeah." Sam smirked, getting out of his seat. He leaned over and kissed her before walking off. "Love you!"
"Yeah, you do!" She called back.