Chapter One Hundred and Twenty - Spell Work

A/N: Picture above is Nala!
I hope you enjoy the chapter.
- Rayna xoxo

"Baby?" Sam called down the hall, bringing Eden out of her sleep.
"Bold move, waking me like this, Winchester." She groaned as he walked through the bedroom door. "Might I remind you of that time I shot Pigeon."
"Yeah, well, that's why I woke you up from out there. Besides, you'll wanna hear what I have to say." He replied, handing her a glass of blood. As she drank, she made a circular motion with her index and middle finger, urging him to go on. "We just got a call from a Demon. Don't know who it was, but they said they might have a way for us to track Jack."
Eden almost choked on her drink.
"Excuse me?" She wheezed. "We're trusting Demons now? Especially ones headed by Asmodeus?"
"A lead's a lead." He shrugged. "Interested?"
"Well, I tried to fillet their boss, so I'm probably not in any Demon's best books right now." Eden cocked a brow. "If you think it's something, then go and see. If it is, call me. I have my own trick up my sleeve I've been putting off trying."
Sam frowned, moving to sit by her legs on the bed.
"What is it?"
"Black magic." She replied. "Mixed with a little Enochian flare."
"Sounds... Dark." Sam looked at her sceptically.
"Well, the clue's in my name." Eden shrugged. "I'll try not to blow up the Bunker. Go see what Demon minion number five wants."
"Yeah, okay." Sam nodded, leaning in to kiss her forehead. "Good luck."
"You too."

With her wings still a little worse for wear from the fight with Asmodeus, Eden went to the garage, smiling at what she saw when she turned on the lights.
"Hello, gorgeous." She hummed, running her fingers along the hood of her Camaro. "It's been a while."
She climbed into the driver's seat, running her hands along the smooth, black steering wheel. She leaned down, placing her forehead on it as she always used to when in deep thought or generally annoyed or upset.
"God, I've missed you." She whispered, her eyes falling closed as her muscle memory took hold and her fingers slipped the key into the ignition.
The engine roared into life, the deep rumble of the V8 echoing throughout the cavernous room and soon enough, she was off to collect her ingredients.

"Father?" She called out. "Father Costanello?"
Eden walked down the centre aisle of the church, her boots giving off a low, echoed tap with every step and the ice box in her right hand slapped against her leg every so often.
A man of the cloth appeared from behind the organ on the left hand side of the building - a Hispanic man in his late eighties.
"Elizabeth! My God, it must've been-"
"Twenty-three years since we last saw each other." Eden smiled, bringing the man in for a hug. "It's good to see you again."
"Eternal youth still has its blessings, I see. This old man's memory must be slipping, it served your beauty no justice." Father Costanello replied. "Though, you seem different in more ways than that."
"Biggest identity crisis in the history of the Human race." Eden smirked. "I'll explain everything, I promise."
"Of course." The Father nodded. "Where is the man you were with last time I saw you? The Winchester."
"John... Died just over ten years ago." She replied, saddening. "Though, I've taken his boys under my wing. They're fine Hunters."
"So I've heard. I'm sorry for your loss." Father Costanello bowed his head. "I see it's done you rather well, though." He pointed a crooked finger down at the girl's engagement ring.
"I suppose some good has come out of the tragedy, yes." Eden chuckled, spinning the ring on her finger.
"I trust this isn't a social call, dearest one."
"No, I'm afraid not. You were the only priest I could think of who remained alive since my days with... You know what." Eden cocked a brow, earning a knowing nod from the man. She motioned down to the ice box in her hand. "I'm trying to look for someone very close to me and I need a spell to do that - more importantly, I need sanctified blood. Would you be able to help me?"
"I see." The Father gave another nod. "Still up to your old tricks, as always, then?"
Eden gave a small giggle.
"I have His blessing, if that's what worries you." She said, looking up to the statue of Jesus on the cross behind him. "But, that's a story for another time, I think."
"Of course. Follow me, dearest one." Father Costanello turned, walking at his slow, old-aged pace towards his office at the rear of the church.