Chapter One Hundred and Fourteen - Asmodeus

They ended up getting another room for Donatello, Eden and Jack, figuring if anyone could talk some sense into Dean, it would be Sam.
Eden and Donatello entered the boys' room the next morning, having come from getting breakfast burritos for everyone. Jack had been left in Donatello's room watching cartoons.
"Morning, guys." The Prophet greeted. "Uh, got a minute? We wanted to talk to you about Jack."
Sam frowned.
"We just talked about Jack."
"What?" Donatello looked confused, glancing to Eden to make sure their expressions matched.
"You were... Just here." Sam replied.
"No, I wasn't." Donatello chuckled, lifting up the white plastic bag in his hand. "We were grabbing breakfast burritos - extra spicy."
Sam looked to Dean from across the small table they were sat at.
"Jack..." Eden's eyes widened. She zapped out of there.
Dean got up, shortly followed by the rest of them, making their way towards the other hotel room.
"Jack?" He called out, but the only thing he saw in the room except the furniture was Eden.
"He's gone..." She and Sam breathed.
"Okay, so who's got Jack? Who or what was I talking to? A Shifter?" Sam began to get frantic.
"What would a Shifter want with Jack?" Dean scoffed.
"Boys..." Eden's voice was trembling as she grabbed their attention. "I can't zap to him. Whoever has him is shielding him from me."
Donatello dropped the bag of burritos, seemingly in some sort of trance as he walked towards the door.
"Where you going, cowboy?" Dean asked.
"He- he went this way." The Prophet said breathily, pointing out the door.
"You sure?" Sam's brows raised.
"I can feel it." Donatello nodded.
"I'll get the gear." Dean huffed, already leaving the room.

Eden heard a commotion in the other room that certainly didn't sound like Dean packing. She zapped into the room, seeing him fighting with a Demon.
She went over, grabbing the Demon by the back of the head.
Yellow-y orange sparks flew from his eyes and mouth before dropping to the floor.
"You okay?" She asked, helping Dean up.
"Yeah." Dean panted, rolling his left shoulder around as Sam ran into the room. "First Angels, now Demons. Terrific."
"I guess the word's out." Sam commented.
"Donatello." Dean gasped, grabbing an Angel Blade from his bag.
They ran back out into the corridor, seeing Donatello being thrown against a wall by another Demon.
Dean threw his Angel Blade the twenty or so feet between him and the Demon, plunging it straight into the Demon's neck.
"Nice shot." Eden complimented.
"Housekeeping is not gunna like this..." The older brother sighed, approaching the Prophet. "So you can sense him, right? Track where he is?"
Donatello nodded rapidly.

"Who the Hell do we know that can shapeshift and has some affiliation with Demons?" Sam asked as Dean raced down the roads at Donatello's instruction.
Eden had been thinking about this the entire car ride, but eventually, it hit her.
"Oh, no..." She gasped.
"What?" Sam looked back at her from the passenger seat.
"I think you're about to meet the last remaining Prince of Hell." She said. "Asmodeus. He's debatably the strongest and the most eager to please Lucifer. The last time I saw him, he was freeing the Shedim from their prison in Hell."
"The Hell's the Shedim?" Dean asked.
"They're sort of like an Angel-snake hybrid. When I appeared as a child, Lucifer and I were messing around one day, joking that I needed someone to talk to in my snake tongue. Next thing I knew, he'd created them. But he'd gone a bit overboard. They were unimaginably evil. Eventually, God intervened and locked them away in Hell. A lot later, Asmodeus stepped in and tried freeing them to appease Lucifer. But even Lucifer is scared of them, so he locked them back up and that's where they've been ever since. If they get out, they could cause inconceivable damage and mayhem." She explained.
"Are you freaking kidding me?!" Dean raised his voice. "Angel-snake hybrids that even the Devil is scared of? The Hell else has he got stashed away down there?"
"You don't want to know." Eden mumbled. "But if Asmodeus is using Donatello's form to sway Jack into opening their prison again, this is going to get ugly."
"Turn here!" Donatello cut in, pointing to a right turn up ahead of them. Dean turned so hard the wheels screeched, smoke blowing out from under them. A road sign reading 'Jasper, 3mil' grabbed Donatello's attention. "Jasper, Wyoming?"
"That's where the Shedim prison opens up..." Eden groaned.
"Do you ever have any good news?" Dean huffed.
"Yeah, she's right. According to dad's journal, Jasper's home to its own Gate to Hell. It says, quote, 'a place where unimaginable evil emanates from creatures too wicked for the pit to hold.'" Sam read from the journal in his lap. "I'm guessing he was talking about the Shedim."
"Turn!" The Prophet said again, patting Dean's shoulder.