Chapter One Hundred and Ten - Intensely Graphic

The convoy of four vehicles burst through the wire fence surrounding the base.
Sam got out of the Impala with his gun in hand, shooting two rounds into a guard who came at them.
Eden held out her hand in the direction of another who came running and pulled her arm back. The crunching sound from the guard's spine caving in on itself sent shivers down everyone's backs.
"You, little lady, scare the crap outta me." Walt said.
Eden smirked.
"Good."
Roy was behind him as another solider exited the building, instantly earning him two bullets to the chest from the Hunter.
The fire fight ensued. Eden did her best to keep everyone in her sights, choosing to mostly use her magic to take out more guards.
One soldier came out with a semi-automatic, showering the Hunters with a spray of bullets.
One of the Hunters; Jerry, was hit, falling to the floor.
Eden sped over to him, dragging him back behind Jody's truck before she healed him.
"You good?" She asked.
Jerry nodded, getting back up to his feet.
"Having an Angel on our shoulders is making our odds look pretty good."

The Hunters moved into the building, slipping up against one of the shipping containers that made up the corridors.
Eden stood in front of the door, holding out her hand. Sam gave her a nod. Eden quickly balled the hand into a fist – the heavy metal door crumpled, cuing Walt's move to throw in a smoke bomb.
Sam was the first to go in, taking cover as bullets flew at him in random formation.
The Hunters fired back, focusing on the light the soldiers' gunfire caused.
One of the Hunters whose name Eden didn't catch got hit. She went to heal him, but he was already dead.
"Damn it..." She hissed.
She yelled, sending a pulse of magic down the corridor that took the soldiers' feet from under them.
The Hunters moved forward, putting bullets in them as they passed.
They then chose to split up. Jody took Walt, Jerry and another Hunter with her down one corridor as Sam, Eden, Roy and a blonde female Hunter took another route, the rest following the corridor down.
"It's really hard to keep track of people who need healing if we're not all together." Eden whispered.
"We'll cover more ground this way. They know what they signed up for." Sam replied. "Just keep an ear out and teleport if you hear anything."
Eden nodded, moving ahead of him.
A spray of bullets came at them from down the corridor. Eden released her wings and spun, taking Sam with her as she did, shoving him against the wall and shielding him and the other Hunters with her wings.
"Thanks." He breathed, looking in the direction the bullets had come from.

It wasn't long before Eden heard the sound of smashing glass coming from the hub. She teleported in there, seeing Jerry with a broken neck and glass from the table imbedded in various parts of his body.
She sighed, knowing there was no saving him.
She heard Jody groan out and Sam shout upstairs, so zapped over to them. An older woman in a white suit jacket slipped into one of the rooms just before Sam could get to her.
"Jody." Eden breathed, helping the woman up. "You okay?"
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She nodded, touching the graze on her cheek bone.
"Eden, can you get this open?" Sam asked.
"Not a bloody problem." She growled, moving over to place her hand on the metal door.
The obstacle began to shudder under her touch, sending vibrations all throughout the corridor. The metal gave way, folding in on itself and blasting passed the Dark Angel.

Sam went in first, followed by Jody, Eden and another male Hunter.
The woman reached for the gun situated on a table in the office-like room.
"Don't!" Sam ordered. "Don't."
Eden knelt down, placing her hands on the floor. Vines burst through the panelling, wrapping a little too tightly round the woman's limbs to be comfortable.
"Listen, Dean..." The woman groaned.
"It's Sam." The Winchester sneered. "You must be Hess, I trust. You're in charge of this whole operation? Or, uh, what's left of it?"
"Sam, you might think it in your best interests to kill me – to end all of this here. But shooting me now, severing all ties with the British Men of Letters, at this particular moment, that would be a grievous mistake." Hess spoke quickly through shallow breaths.
"I doubt it." Sam retorted.
"There are reasons to re-consider." Hess told him as vines continued to crawl up her body, towards her neck. "Things that you don't know. That file on the desk. Take it. Read it."
"You got her?" Sam asked Eden.
"Oh, don't worry. She's not going anywhere."
Sam nodded, putting away his gun to open the file.
"What are these?" He frowned over some pictures.
"Lucifer is back." Hess said. The Winchester's breath hitched in his throat. "Yes, Sam. All thanks to your good friend Crowley. Not that it did him much good – Crowley's dead. And the Devil? Is out looking for his son – following in its mother's footsteps tracking her and your friend, the Angel. If Lucifer gets his hands on that child, they'll be unstoppable."
"Lucifer won't get his hands on Kelly or the baby." Eden growled. "There couldn't be more warding around them if we tried – I made sure of it, myself."
"You had better hope you're right, Miss Smythe." Hess cocked a brow. "You won't be able to face it alone. You need us."
"Listen to her, Hunters." A male, English voice came up on the computer on the desk.
"No one bloody invited you." Eden scoffed, waving a hand that made a few extra vines smash through the computer screen.
"Yeah, I think I'll pass. I have all the help I need right here." Sam shrugged, nodding his head towards Eden.
"You bastards." Hess sneered.
Eden flicked her finger, the vines around the woman's neck tightened until her face went purple and her neck snapped.
"Nice." Jody smirked. "Don't suppose you could fix up my back yard with that trick sometime?"
"I hear I'm rather good with gardens." Eden chuckled.