Chapter One Hundred and Ninety-Six - The Immortal Winchesters

The Archangel of Darkness gazed herself over through the full length mirror of her's and Sam's room, rubbing her neck gently as she remembered the events of the previous night.
"Thank you for your help, Flower." Eden looked down to Jorden, who smiled, tugging at the section of Sam's flannel shirt her mother had sewn into her wedding dress.
"You look so pretty, Mama." She breathed in awe.
Eden looked to the mirror again, looking over her gown of layers of intricate white lace, complimenting the stitched in sections of Sam's flannel with unexpectedly stunning contrast. Delicately placed over her hair – left down and wavy – sat a silver tiara decorated with tiny white rose buds made with her magic. Around her neck laid a pendant given to her by Gabriel almost a thousand years before. It was made from pewter; a snake eating it's tail. The Norsemen called this creature Jörgumandr – the enormous serpent who dwells deep in the world's seas.
The Dark Angel looked down to the engagement ring still on her finger and slipped it off, giving the centre ruby a gentle kiss before handing it to her youngest daughter as the older one came rushing in.
Willow wore one of Eden's old black gowns, tailored perfectly to fit her tiny frame. Her hair was curly and down, looking like a snowstorm swirling in high winds and she held a clipboard with a pen shoved into the paper.
"Okay, all the guests except for the ones Jack's dealing with are there and looking gorgeous. T-minus twenty minutes, people. You look amazing, Mom." She panted through an open-mouthed smile.
Eden chuckled at the whirlwind of responsibility and micromanaging the young Vampire had turned herself into, wanting to make sure everything was perfect for her parents' long-awaited day.
"Willow, Sweetie, calm down. Everything's going as planned." The Dark Angel smirked. "Jack's doing everything I asked him to, Jorden's done helping me get ready, so now she can go to Jack so they can do the last few bits. Last I checked, Dean and Pigeon had Sam all prepared. We're good. Just take a breath."
Willow inhaled and exhaled deeply, splaying her free hand out to ground herself.
"Okay. Jorden can go to Jack, everything's fine. Everything's going smoothly." She reminded herself through a deep sigh.
Jorden bounced on the balls of her feet, grinning from ear to ear before disappearing mid-bounce in a rustle of feathers.
"Does Dean know where the wedding is yet?" Willow asked.
"No." Her mother shook her head. "They won't know until Jorden arrives and takes them there."
"This is so exciting!" Willow squealed through a toothy grin. "It's going to be perfect."

"Angel cab, Angel cab, Angel cab!" Jorden screamed, appearing just inside the motel room door, instantly breaking into a rabid run around the room.
"Damn, that went by quick. You ready, Sammy?" The tuxed older Winchester smirked, lunging quickly to catch the toddler mid-rampage, putting her on his hip.
Sam, just like Eden, was smoothing down his monochrome suit in front of a full length mirror. He sighed deeply, but contently, giving himself a finalising nod.
"Yeah. Ready. I can't believe it's finally here, ya know?"
"Dude, you proposed to her like three years ago. You got together a decade ago. You both either died or almost died a few times in between all that. It's about damn time. This day should've been done ages ago." Dean scoffed, bouncing his niece on his hip.
"It is long overdue." Castiel agreed in his grumbly, almost robotic way.
"Yeah, I know... Stuff kept happening, you guys know this. Or we weren't whole and together for whatever reason came up at the time." Sam huffed, turning around to face his older brother and the Angel.
"I'm just glad we're all here to see it." Dean nodded affirmingly.
"Well, not all of us..." Sam mumbled, turning his gaze to the floor. "Mom was supposed to be here, remember? She was there when we got engaged, she helped Eden through wedding tips and stuff. She deserved to see this, you know?"
"You're right. But you know damn well she'd be proud as Hell of you today. I'm proud of you, Sammy." Dean countered.
"Hey. No chick flick moments." The younger brother pointed an accusing finger at Dean, who chuckled with a shake of his head.
"I think if any day is gunna have chick flick moments, it'd be this one. Now come 'ere."
Dean strode over to the groom, embracing him in a one-handed half hug with Jorden still sat on his hip.
"We gotta go, Daddy." The little girl whined, struggling in her uncle's arms.
"Yeah, yeah we do. You ready, Princess?" A glimmer of pride sparkled in Sam's eyes as he looked to his nodding daughter in his brother's arms.
The younger brother and Castiel approached the pair, touching one of Jorden's shoulders each as she zapped them out of the room.