Chapter 20: The Downfall of Umbitch

Hope's POV:

It's been another week and currently my friends and I are taking our O.W.L.s in the Great Hall as Umbridge stands watch. Suddenly there's a loud boom. Then another. Then another. Everyone stops writing and looks up to see what's going on. Umbridge hastily walks towards the doors.

Another boom. She opens the door and a tiny fire cracker appears before flying into the Great Hall and exploding into the air. I grin. I know exactly who's behind this. There's silence as Umbridge walks further out into the hall.

Then Fred and George fly into the Great Hall on their brooms, scattering everyone's papers and tossing more fire crackers into the air. I laugh as everyone cheers, standing form their desks. Their big finale is tossing a giant fire cracker into the air.

A dragon appears and sets it's eyes on Umbridge. Her eyes widen in horror as she runs from it. It closes down on top of her and shatters all the decrees on the wall. We all cheer and race from the hall.

I grin widely at Harry, yanking him after me as we all follow Fred and George out into the courtyard where the spectacle continues. Suddenly Harry stops cheer and his face goes pale. Concerned I turn to him. "What's wrong?" I ask, worried. He then drops.

I quickly catch him and lower him to the ground. His eyes are open, but it's like he's not there. "Harry? Harry!" I say, shaking him slightly. Hermione rushes to my side. "Sirius!" He suddenly yells. My eyes widen. Ron is here now too.

He helps me lift Harry to his feet and the boy takes off towards the Gryffindor Common Room. As were speed walk Harry explains his vision of Sirius and Voldemort. My blood boils in anger, but my heart stops in fear. I can't lose Sirius. "Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asks.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months, only I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries." He explains.

"Harry, please, just listen. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you?" "What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left." I nod, agreeing with Harry.

"We're not leaving him." I say, ending the conversation. "What do we do?" Ron asks. "We use the Floo network." "But Umbridge has all the chimneys under surveillance." Hermione disagrees. "Not all of them." Harry argues. We quickly change before heading to Umbridge's office.

When we open the door all the cats on the walls start mewing annoyingly

When we open the door all the cats on the walls start mewing annoyingly. Ugh, I really hate this office. Harry kneels in front of the fire. "Alert the Order if you can." "Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron argues. "He's right, there's no way in hell you're going alone." 

"It's too dangerous." "Which is why you're not going alone." I restate. "When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together." Hermione assures. "That. You. Are." Her bone chilling voice snaps from behind us.