Chapter 22: My Secret is Out and I'm Out For Blood

Hope's POV:

I see the bottom coming quickly. "Casso Tor!" I yell. We stop inches from the ground before falling the rest of the way with a grunt. "Thanks Hope." Harry grumbles. "No problem." I groan as we all stand.

Harry has the orb in his hand. "Department of Mysteries. They had that bit right, didn't they?" Ron asks. There's an arch in the center of the room. There's a type of mist in it and there are voices. "The voices. Can you tell what they're saying?" Harry asks.

"There aren't any voices Harry. Let's get out of here." Hermione says. "I hear them too." Luna tells them. "Me too. Must be like the Thestrals. You can only hear them if you've seen death." I mutter. "Harry, Hope...it's just an empty archway." No response. "Please Harry." She tries again.

He whips around. "Get behind me!" He yells. We all rush, but I stand right beside him, wand raised in one hand and my other hand raised in preparation. Suddenly darkness envelops us as the Death Eaters swarm around us.

I try to keep my hand on Harry's but I lose my footing and go flying through the air in someone's grip. When my vision returns. An unknown man has ahold of the back of my shirt with his wand pointed at me. I glare. There is no fear in my eyes like the others. Only anger.

Harry's eyes find mine when he realizes that he's now alone by the arch. There's worry there that I've seen more of today than I ever wanted to in a life time. He does't need to worry about me. Lucius Malfoy steps forward, chuckling.

"Did you actually believe, or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophesy now...or watch your friends die." He says, holding his hand out. There's an eerie bit of silence.

"Don't give it to him Harry!" Neville calls out. Bellatrix tightens her grip. "I swear on everything in me. Hurt my friends...and hell will seem like a blessing." I snarl. The man's grip on me tightens. Hesitantly Harry places the orb into Malfoy's hand.

There's a bright light and a grin falls on my lips. "Get away from my godson." With those words Sirius punches the shit out of Malfoy, causing him to stumble, dropping the orb in the process. With that more white lights appear, taking out the Death Eaters one by one.

Sirius drags Harry out of the way. I bring my elbow out and elbow the man in the chest, catching him by surprise. I turn and knee him in the balls before  twisting and kicking his head, knocking him out. I rush over to Harry's side. "You alright?" He asks. I nod. "You?" "Yeah."

Sirius and I exchange a nod. The lights take form as Mad-Eye, Tonk, Kingsley, and Lupin. A Death Eater appears and starts firing spells at Sirius, Harry, and I. Sirius blocks them, but doesn't get the chance to send any back so I decide to step in.

I form a ball of light in my hands before shoving my hand forward, sending the man flying backwards, shocking him enough to give Sirius time to stun him. We move just in time to avoid being hexed. "Now listen to me. I want you two to take the others and get out of here.

"What?" Harry asks. "Yeah, no. We're staying with you." I say. "You've done beautifully. Now let me take it from here." There's another hex that barely misses us. "Black!" Malfoy yells, taking out his wand. Two more Death Eaters appear by his side. I raise my wand and aim at the man's feet.

"Confringo!" The ground underneath him explodes and sends him flying. He gets back up. "Expulso." He flies into a wall with a groan. "Ad somnum." With that he passes out. Harry and Sirius are doing very well with their opponents so I move onto another two Death Eaters.

"Vados!" I yell, causing the ground underneath them and the rocks around them to explode, confusing them. "Invidia." They cry out as cuts appear on their bodies. "Ad somnum." They pass out. "Nice one James!" I hear from Sirius. I turn just in time to see Malfoy go flying.