Chapter 1: Jumping Worlds and the Weasley Family

Hope's POV:

"Hope, there's no point in trying anything risky. You're parents wouldn't have wanted you to risk yourself just to check on them." Headmaster Saltzman says. "I-I have to know." I say. "Just think before you do anything. Don't rush into things." He tells me before walking out of my room. 

Once the door is closed I pull one of my grandmother's grimoires from under my bed. I flip the pages, but find nothing. I continue going through the Original Witch's spell books until I reach the last one. "A spell to find the one your heart is searching for." I mutter. 

I grin and close my eyes. "Ut mihi in desiderio animae." I mutter. Suddenly I feel like I an being pulled through a small straw and everything goes black. When light does return I am no longer in my bedroom at the Salvatore School, yet I am still surrounded by my books. 

I am laying on a hard concert floor. "Well who are you?" he asks me. "Hope Mikaelson. Who are you? Where am I?" I ask him, standing. I then realize something  I'm shorter than before. Also, my voice is higher. I look at a metal vase next to me and shriek. I look like I'm ten again. 

"My name is Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster here at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Now, Miss Mikaelson, what are you doing here?" He asks. "I-I was doing a spell for...well, it doesn't matter. Why am I freaking ten?!" I ask. 

"Ah, I see." He says, reaching down and picking my the book I had been using. "Dear whoever you were trying to contact on the other side, you wouldn't have been able to with this spell. This is a book of love spells. This helps you find your soulmate." He says. 

"Soulmate?! Then why am I ten?" I ask. "Could be a side effect. Your soulmate could be this age is this world." He says. "What do you mean this world?" "Well, obviously, you are not from here. And I've never heard of a Hope Mikaelson before." He says. "That's a first." I mutter. 

"Mind if I ask why?" He asks. "Yeah." I snap. "Sorry. I'm a, uh, tribrid. My dad was the world's first hybrid, Vampire/Werewolf. My mom was a Werewolf Alpha. My grandmother and aunt are powerful Witches. I have all that in me. Now, how do I get back to my own world?" I ask. 

"I have no idea dear, but for the mean time, you may stay with a family that I know quite well. When the time comes next year, if you are still here, you may attend Hogwarts if you like." He says. I take a deep breath in. 

"Just one thing. My parents, how do I know if they found peace? That's what I was trying to figure out. I have to know. They don't deserve to suffer. They were just trying to protect me. What happened to them is all my fault." I mutter. 

"My dear, it is not up to us to know that kind of thing. Even in your world. We must let happen, what is supposed to happen. Now I must say, do not go looking for a way to contact them again." He says. I nod and he sticks his hand towards me. I go to grab it when I remember my books. 

I mutter a levitation spell under my breath and the books float up to where I am. Then I take his hand and everything goes dark. When everything becomes bright again we are standing in a small home. "Albus, what is this? Who is she?" A plump, read headed woman asks. 

"Molly, this is Hope Mikaelson and I would request that she stay here until we are able to send her back to where she belongs." Dumbledore says. He then explains everything I told him. Molly seems to be taken aback by everything. 

"She may stay here, of course she can stay here. Hello dear, I'm Molly Weasley." She says. "Thank you. I'm Hope." I say. "I will be checking in from time to time. Thank you for everything Molly." Albus says. With that he's gone. 

"Mum? What's all the commotion?" A little girl's voice calls as a red headed girl appears. "Ginny dear, this is Hope. She will be staying with us for a while. She'll be staying with you in your room. Would you mind taking her there?" Molly asks. She girl nods and starts walking up the stairs.  

I take that as my cue to follow her. "Oh, Hope dear, best keep you little secret a secret for now. Just to be safe." Molly tells me. I nod and follow Ginny up the stairs. We soon come to a small room. "This is my room, I know it's a little cramped, but-" "It's perfect. I'm Hope by the way." 

"I'm Ginny. You're American, that's cool." She says. That night, instead of sleeping, Ginny and I stay up to get to know each other. The next morning Molly calls us all down for breakfast. When Ginny and I reach the bottom of the stairs I notice the a lot of red heads sitting at the table. 

They all turn to look at us, and then their mom. "Who is she?" One of the twin boys asks. "Boys, this is Hope Mikaelson and she will be staying with us for awhile. Hope dear these are my sons. Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, and Ron. I have an older son named Bill ask well." Molly introduces.

"Nice to meet all of you." I say. Their eyes widen. "She's American?" Fred asks.  "Yes, and I don't want you lot to bother her about that. Alright? Now, Hope, Ginny, come, have a spot of breakfast." She says. We nod. I end up in a seat in between Ron and Ginny. 

As we get to talking I find out that Ron and I are the same age. He would be attending Hogwarts the following year with me. If I'm still here. The year passes by quickly. I easily get close with Ginny and Ron and even the twins. 

I don't know Charlie that well though and I still have yet to meet Bill. One of them I cannot stand though is Percy. He is very arrogant. Anyways, Dumbledore has yet to find a way back home for me and it is time to go school shopping. I'm actually getting a wand, although I don't need it. 

We'll just have to see what this year will bring.