Chapter 2: The Seven Harrys

Hope's POV:

Harry looks confused about Moody's statement. "The real one?" He asks, almost as if he doesn't want the answer to his question. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." Moody says, popping the top of his flask open. The same one Barty Crouch Jr. drank his potion from.

That's when it dawns on him. "No. Absolutely not." "Told you he'd take it well." I mutter. "Uh, no. If you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I-I-" "Never done that before, have we?" Ron jokes slightly. "No! No, this is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me, no!"

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate." "Yeah, imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny specky git forever." Fred and George tease. "Everyone here is of age Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk." Moody explains.

Someone clears their throat at the back of the group. I roll my eyes, knowing exactly who it is. "Technically I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer." "Nip it Mundungus." Moody snaps. "Alright Mikaelson, as discussed."

I sigh and walk forward, placing my hand on the back of Harry's head and ripping out several of his hairs. "Blimey Hope." I walk over to Moody and sprinkle them in before walking back to Harry, grabbing his hand tightly in mine to comfort him. I know doesn't like this.

Everyone transforming steps into a row and prepares themselves while their partners stand behind them. "Are you not taking it?" He asks me. I shake my head. "No, I need to be at my peak just in case." He nods at this, looking a little relieved that I'm not taking it.

Once everyone is lined up Moody walks over towards them. "For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss." "Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred asks. Moody just stares at him, unamused.

"Just trying to defuse the tension." With that he takes a drink and passes it to George. One by one all of them drink and all of them transform. Finally all of their transformations are complete. "Wow, we're identical." Fred and George say. I roll my eyes at this. Of course they would say that.

"Not yet you're not." Moody says as he takes a sack and dumps it on the ground. It's all matching clothes. Harry's favorite outfit as well. "You haven't got anything a bit more sporty have you?" George calls over. "Yeah, I don't really fancy this color." Fred chimes in.

"Well fancy this. You're not you. So shut it and strip." "All right, all right." Mundungus says. "You'll need to change too Potter." Moody tells him. "Bill look away. I'm hideous." Fleur says, a grimace on...Harry's face? I don't know.

Harry walks over to the pile and grabs a set of clothes, quickly changing. It's so weird to see so many people who look identical to my boyfriend. "Harry, your eye sight really is awful." Hermione says, looking into his glasses.

"Alright then, we'll be pairing off with one group of three. Each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus, stick tight to me. I want to keep an eye on you. As for Harry-" "Yes?" All the Harry's in the room ask. "The real Harry. Where the devil are you, anyway?" He asks.

"Here." The real Harry calls out from the back of the room. "You'll ride with Hagrid with Hope trailing after you, invisible on her broom." He nods as Hagrid steps up to Harry, a soft look in his eyes as he approaches the boy.

"I brought you here 16 years ago, when you were no bigger than a Bowtruckle. Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away now." Hagrid explains. "Yes, it's all very touching. Let's go!" Moody calls out, heading for the door.

Once everyone is dressed we gather all the clothes and exit the house. Before Harry and I do I turn to him and pull him into a sweet, short kiss. "Please, don't do anything stupid. I'll be right by you the entire time."

"You be careful too. I don't care if you're invisible, they can still hurt you." "But not permanently." He gives me a stern look. "Hope, I'm serious, if anything happens to you-" I smile at his concern as I cut him off.

"I'll be fine. More importantly, you'll be fine. We're going to get through this. Besides, I have news. I read the letter." He looks confused for a second before realization dawns on his face. "You did? What did it say?" "Later. We don't have time to unpack it now.

He nods, kissing me one more. "I mean it, be safe." I nod, pulling him into one last kiss and a very tight hug before finally letting go of him. "Remember, I'll be right there. If you need me, just say something. You're not alone in this, Harry. You're never alone." With that I walk out the door.

I stare into the night sky, anxious for what the night will bring. With a deep breath and grab my broom and walk towards the bike. "Invisique." I mutter as I walk. Instantly I'm invisible. After Harry sends Hedwig off into the night he climbs into the sidecar.

Once everyone is in place Moody turns to us. "Head for the Burrows. We rendezvous there. On the count of three!" Moody calls out. "Hold tight Harry!" Hagrid tells him as he starts us his bike. I climb onto my brook, ready to take off. Me being invisible will give me the advantage.

No one is getting close to him. "One!" I kick off, hovering in the air with the rest of the flyers. "Two!" I suck in a deep breath. This is it. "Three!" With that we all shoot off into the night sky. Little do we know, we wouldn't get very far before everything goes to hell.