𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.

out of 166,000 stories, this is NUMBER ONE in HARRY POTTER

(yes ik the name changed yall)

ok sorry back to the story

-----------------------------------------------------

The kitchen table at the Potters had needed six extra chairs drawn to it. Instead of the usual four cushioned seats, there were now ten surrounding the oak table full of classic Potter comfort food made by a combined effort of Fleamont and Euphemia.

The Lupins, Peter, and the Potters were all finishing off their meal with Mia's famous brownies, and all of them felt way too full to possibly put another bit of food in their mouths. Sirius slumped back in his seat and shut his eyes dramatically with his hand over his stomach, feeling like his stomach could burst.

"I am going to be so damn fat when I get back to Hogwarts and Marlene is going to murder me if this continues," Sirus declared, running a hand down his face. "You have to stop feeding me so much."

Mia chuckled at her son's theatrics.

"Well, someone else might be upset if James gets fat," Remus said mischievously, raising his eyebrows at the hazel eyed boy sitting across from him. "A particular redhead, maybe?"

Fleamont and Euphemia instantly knew who Remus was getting on about. Their son had gone on very, very long rants about why Lily Evans didn't like him, as well as reasons he was just absolutely smitten for the girl.

James's eyes widened at what Remus had just brought up.

"James?" Fleamont asked, amused as he winked at Remus, who grinned back. "Did that girl somehow end up not despising you?"

Sirius let out an incredibly high pitched giggle that made Peter and Lyall snort in amusement.

"Well, Hol caught them making out in the bathroom, so I would definitely call that not despising each other-" Sirius said, but then James slapped his hand over Sirius's mouth to keep him from getting exposed any further.

"PADS!" James shouted, his face deepening. "What did we say about not talking about in from of the parents?"

Sirius, Remus, and Peter all just started laughing even harder, while their parents were just leaning back at watching the show. With a menacing glare, James rested his elbows on his pink cotton placement and folded together his fingers.

"Well, if we want to start going on about that, then why don't we talk about what our dear Moony and Hollis have been up to?" James provoked, and Remus's green eyes widened in disbelief.

"Why are you bringing ME into this?" he cried in irritation, yet there was a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. "This was between YOU and SIRIUS!"