𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑥𝑡𝑦.

The Marauders were in their corner, per usual, brainstorming spells for Charms class. Although they weren't going to be given a practical, Flitwick had gone over the theory of creating spells. Not much to anyone's surprise, the five sixth years had taken it upon themselves to invent one new charm each.

"So you've already made one, Pads?" Peter asked, taking a sip from his red Gryffindor metal water bottle.

Sirius grinned mischievously to no one in particular.

"Yea I have," Sirius muttered, knowing that if he raised his voice any louder, he was going to burst into laughter.

Hollis and Remus exchanged a nervous yet amused glance at Sirius's reaction to Peter's question.

"Well spit it out, mate," James said, his expression mirroring the other three's. "If you've already got one and none of us have."

Sirius said it under his breath so that none of them could hear and then started giggling uncontrollably. Hollis's eyes widened as she looked at Sirius with a large amount of concern.

"Pads, snap out of it," Hollis said, but Sirius's laugh had a similar effect as a Giggling Drought.

"What is wrong with you two?" Remus asked, but he couldn't help but laughing along with his overdramatic friends.

"The spell," Sirius gasp, pounding his fist on the table. "The spell was so that the dormitory beds don't squeak anymore when-"

He was cut off by an incredibly loud wheeze from James, while Remus's cheeks had flushed to a very deep red.

"You and Marlene use that a lot, do you?" Hollis asked with another laugh, and Peter snorted, which just made them all, even Remus laugh more.

Once they had recovered after a few moments, Sirius turned to the rest of them, his face still slightly red.

"What about the rest of you lazy gits?" he asked. "Still nothing?"

James nodded, his eyes narrowing a little bit as he thought of what, or who his spell was intended for.

"You know how Snivellous invented that spell, levicorpus?" James asked the other four, and they nodded.

Sirius and Peter looked eager, but Hollis and Remus were frowning slightly. Neither of them enjoyed James's regular torment of Severus, they thought it far too cruel and unwarranted.

"Please don't invent some aggressive new spell to hurt him, James," Hollis whispered. "Just don't."

Once, James might have taken these as much more hollow words than Hollis intended. Now, he knew. But he also had seen Snape's potion book, and the numerous spells marked for enemies. At a point, it was just self-defense.

"Well, what're you doing, then?" James asked Hollis, deflecting the question stubbornly.

Hollis pulled out the Map from her back pocket.

"Well, I was thinking, it's a bit lame that if someone steals our baby again, they won't have any consequences," Hollis said with a mischevious grin. "So what if we came up with a charm so that it bites back?"

Hollis set down the black parchment. It looked so innocent just sitting there. Remus grinned and kissed Hollis on the forehead. He would never fail to be amazed at how brilliantly creative Hollis could be.

"We'll have it done by lunchtime tomorrow."

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

Sure enough, when the Marauders walked into the Great Hall, they 'accidently' dropped their map right in front of the Slytherin table just to see who would pick it up.