𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒.

OK PSA - no way in hell rollis is gonna be finished in 200 chapters (i just wanted to say this) so i went ahead and made the part two of blood and chocolate - what was the point of saying this, i don't know. but now YOU know that if you're enjoying this we have much more than forty three chapters worth to go with their story ;) <3

Platform 9 3/4 was warmed by several tall steel lamps with glowing amber heat exerting from the small holes that let bits of their light show through. It was a significant contrast from the rest of the nonmagical station where the cold winter air bit at sweaters and made tips of noses and ears flush red with the frostiness. There were dozens and dozens of families sending off their children after the month together with teary eyes, knowing it would be the last time they saw them for months. Many students' bags were more loaded than when they had departed Hogwarts due to the gifts showered upon them by their families. It was a bittersweet goodbye for most of these happy little pods.

For Hollis Rosier, the goodbye from her family was only sweet.

She had been through quite a bit of a dilemma for what clothes to wear to the station that morning. Whenever Hollis had been cut before, the locations of the bloody marks had always been easy to conceal as long as she wore the proper clothing.

Now, however, the dark red line that hadn't fully healed yet despite Monty's help was not so smoothly hidden. The mark traced from the slope of her shoulder to behind her ear, making it impossible to cover up even if she kept her hair entirely down.

To the station, Hollis had opted to wear Remus's large Gryffindor sweatshirt and a pair of black sweatpants that made her quite literally look like a blob of cotton. It was exactly the opposite of what her parents wanted though, plus it was ten times more comfortable than some outfit that actually exemplified some sort of fashion sense. 

This baggy sweatshirt had a wide neckline on Hollis's smaller frame compared to Remus, and it made the line fully visible. Hollis hadn't made an effort to come up with an excuse, she would rather just let someone ask and give them such a menacing glare that they backed off.

Unfortunately, Hollis was sure that Remus, James, and Sirius already knew what happened to her. They most likely had also figured out that she was the one who made them fall. Hollis really didn't want to avoid them, but it was going to be hard to look them in the eye after what they knew.

A stomach twisting thought occurred to Hollis.

What if they had told their parents?

Adults didn't quite understand what it was like to be a teenager during a war. They didn't understand that when they tried to do the right thing to them, it could put the younger generation in some deep shit. 

And if the Potter or Lupin parents were going to try and do something against the Rosiers, the only thing it would do was end up hurting Hollis even further.

With every time that the Rosier apparated to Platform 3/4, their goodbyes became shorter and shorter. This time, Hollis didn't even turn back to look at them and started walking away the instant her legs were stable enough from the apparition.

With every fiber in her body, Hollis didn't want to go meet Regulus under the same stairwell as last time. But she knew for a fact that several Death Eater meetings had occurred over the break. And if Dumbledore was going to trust the information Regulus gave her, then Hollis was going to need a Dark Mark to show for it. 

The Black boy was already waiting for her in the cramped space, and Hollis immediately noticed how damn tired Regulus looked. She imagined that Death Eater meetings weren't the most pleasant thing to be a part of, but Regulus looked scared for life at whatever had happened at Grimmauld Place, Nott, Malfoy, or Rosier Manor where most of the meeting were usually held.