𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦.

IMPORTANT - i am highly considering changing the name to chocolate and blood - its the exact same story just w/ new name and cover, just letting you guys know a day or so in advance if i do - what do u guys think?

The cold gust of snowy air that blew into the room just annoyed Hollis. Narrowing her eyes, Hollis focused and the window slammed shut again. Satisfied at the lack of frosty air, Hollis laid back down on her pillow. Right as she shut her eyelids, though, it flew open again.

So she shut it again.

This time, she didn't lay back down. Hollis was starting to get irritated with how strong the wind was. When it opened again, Hollis felt the annoyance bubble up in her so much that the frame itself started to shake when she closed it again.

It opened, but this time air wasn't the only thing that went into the room.

"I swear to Merlin, Rosier, if you shut this window on us one more time, we're just going to have to break it!" declared the very familiar, deep voice of none of than Remus Lupin.

"Yea and I'm cold!" Sirius added on.

"No one asked if you were damn cold," James retorted with a slight giggle.

Hollis wasn't quite sure if she was still dreaming. There was no way the three boys were actually here.

So when Remus pulled himself up through the steel frame and onto the dark grey window seat cushion, Hollis felt like she could cry from happiness. Hollis didn't even feel the pain from the numerous bruises and cut as she launched herself out of her bed and quite literally threw herself into Remus's chest.

The Gryffindor wrapped his arms around her with such fierceness that Hollis felt like he would never leave. Hollis just wanted to melt into him, becoming a part of him that couldn't ever be removed. Remus rested his chin on the top of Hollis's head, the familiar act comforting both of them to no end.

Hollis had her eyes shut, but Remus did not. He was too busy looking at the room where Hollis had supposedly been trapped in for so long.

The room was supposed to be elegant and dignified, but to Remus, it looked like a glamourized prison.

The place had an entirely black marble floor, without a single rug or soft surface to give the place some warmth. Although the ceilings were high, the space still felt oddly cramped, like there was something menacing and unseen filling up the air all around them. Hollis's bed was four poster just like at Hogwarts, but it was enormous compared to the twin beds there. There were black painted double doors that should have been the exit to the room, but Remus was sure that they were locked.

Narrowing his eyes, Remus realized that there was a letter opener embedded in the dark wood. Hollis must have been pissed about something. Like, really, really pissed.

His observant green eyes noticed how the room was void of any colors that weren't black, some shade of grey, white, or silver. However, there seemed to be little carvings of dragons with every opportunity, from the door handles to claws on the bottoms of the furniture.

Looking closer at the claws, actually, Remus noticed how there were quite a few chips in the wood as if something had been thrown against it with a shit ton of force.

Sirius and James both got in the room just after Remus, and their eyes widened with shock. Both of their homes, well Sirius's old house, were ornate and richly decorated, but now they seemed like nothing compared to this.

Hollis and Remus finally broke apart, and James proceeded to literally shove Sirius away so that he could hug Hollis. Sirius didn't take well to this, and Hollis ended up just being in the middle of the three boys.