𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

it fits the happy vibe of the chapter (scrawny - wallows) -

"Someone just told me that Lily and James remind them of when everyone thought that Gideon and Kegeckle were having a thing, and now I can't unsee it," Sirius declared as he set down his bag at the table in the Marauder's Corner.

All four of the other Marauders simultaneously groaned and either slammed their foreheads on the table or held their heads in their hands. Sirius had been making these increasingly ridiculous analogies about their relationships for the past two weeks. They all thought it would stop after the first few days, but it was just increasing.

Remus's personal favorite was when he compared a butterfly chasing a wasp by the Black Lake to him and Hollis, but that was about it.

"I swear, Pads, no one thought that was a thing," Hollis told Sirius, before realizing that was exactly what he was hoping to hear. 

"Exactly!" Sirius replied as he sat down between Peter and James across from Hollis and Remus. "Which is why they're so similar!"

"Hey, what are the four ways to break the Imperius Curse again?" James asked, completely ignoring Sirius as he took a bite of a snickerdoodle Peter had stolen from the kitchens. "I think Bounce mentioned it like once."

Hollis took the cookie out of his hand and took a bite before handing it back to him and answering.

"Well, you can just kill the caster," Hollis said casually as James glared daggers at her for taking a bite of his snickerdoodle. "Or they can voluntarily lift it."

"Wait what is this for?" Peter asked, his brows furrowing at the four rolls of parchment his friends had gotten out.

Remus sighed and handed Peter a sheet from his bag.

"The fifty point essay on the Imperius Curse?" Remus said exasperatedly. "Do you just completely zone out during DADA?"

Peter shrugged sheepishly.

"Ok, and what are the other two?" Sirius asked, dipping his quill in ink again. "Kill the caster, they lift it..?"

"It wears off," added Remus to his parchment. "Or the victim breaks it."

Frowning, Hollis set down her quill. The spell was morbidly familiar to her, she knew for a fact that Evaline Greengrass had been placed under the curse so that she would stop resisting against her parents. 

"It's a really horrible thing to do to someone," Hollis muttered, zoning out a bit. "All of their free will, just gone."

Remus frowned, he knew what, or who Hollis was thinking of. 

"Hey," he said, taking her hand gently. "No one can come into Hogwarts and hurt any of us."

Unless they were already here, Hollis thought. Or three of them.

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

"That is the dumbest bullshit that you've ever said, James Potter," Hollis declared with a yawn and her eyes shut. "And dangerous."

"I have to agree with Hollis," Remus said, looking down at the half asleep girl whose head was resting in his lap. 

The Marauders were sitting against a large oak tree by the Black Lake, and James had just suggested trying to half transform into Animagi.