Chapter 53

Veronica

I grabbed the remote as I switched through the channels, finding spongebob.

"It's so boring here." I said as I looked around the hospital room.

I was by myself since my mom and dad had to work, Dani and Algee were cleaning my house out, Ryan was working on her music and Maddie was trying to get some of her late work in.

"Come in." I said, since someone knocked on my door.

I looked up as Woody walked in the door, looking around.

He walked in not saying anything, which left me confused as hell.

"Um, hello?" I said, causing him to look at me.

"Oh, hey." He said, putting his hands in his pockets.

"What you doing here?" I asked, sitting up.

"Just came to see if you were alright." He said, shrugging.

"Well I am." I said, sitting back.

"Is the baby Ight?"

"Yeah, the doctor checked all of that when I first came in." I said, as he nodded, leaving an awkward silence.

"Ight um. I also came here to say sorry about the other day. I should have never reacted like that and gave you your space. You grown, I step over all my boundaries." He said as he nodded.

"Mm. Well I accept your apology and," I sighed. "I guess I apologize for fighting at the mall. I gotta be more careful now that I'm pregnant and shit."

He nodded and looked at the tv, leaving it even more awkward that it already was.

"So what are you gonna do now since your house got shot up? I'm sure your parents don't want you to stay there, let alone Algee." Woody said.

"Yeah, everyone has agreed to me staying with Danielle for a little bit."

He nodded and turned his head back to the tv.

After a few minutes I just sat there, staring at him.

"Does spongebob amuse you?" I asked, with my head tilted.

He chuckled. "Come on you know this is my favorite show. I also know how awkward I make a room when I walk in so.." He said, shrugging.

"Well you're right." I said, nodding and turning my head.

"Veronica I will do anything to get things back to the way they were. I miss being around everyone and the only time I'm around them is for filming." Woody said, sitting beside me.

"I don't know what to tell you, Woody."

"Listen," he said, grabbing my hand. "I know I made a mistake, a stupid ass mistake and I'm so sorry that I hurt you V. I honestly can't sit here and say that I don't miss you because I do. So, to make this right I was thinking of something."

"Where is this going, bruh?"

"You should move in with me." I sat back up, pulling my hand from his. "What?"