Chapter 56

Veronica

"Bruh this isn't fair." I thought, sighing.

It's been 7 fucking months since I've had sex. Too fucking long. Ion like this at all.

"Okay y'all. This is the last day before we are done with this year. How y'all feeling?" Maddie said as we were walking on campus.

"Girl we good. I'm just happy that we are finally done with this year." Ryan said, as I nodded in agreement.

"Me too. This been a long ass year." Dani said, shaking her head.

"How we celebrating?" I asked.

"You know how I'm celebrating." Dani said, smirking as Ryan agreed with her.

"Ughhh. See y'all making me mad." I said as all three of them started laughing.

"You still haven't did it yet?" Maddie asked.

"Do you need me to ask for you?" Ryan asked.

"Noooo, I'm not asking okay? Imma just deal with it." I said, moving my bag around.

"It's okay boo." Dani said, I glared at her as she put her hands up in surrender.
~
"And our fun has begun." I said, walking out of our last class.

The girls started cheering.

"We done girls we did it. 3 more years to go." Ryan said as we all hugged.

"What we finna do? We can't get drunk cause Roni can't get drunk." Dani said.

"Shit let's go eat." I said. We stopped to think about it and we all nodded.

We all walked to our cars, I'm riding with Dani for now cause I ain't made enough money to get a car yet but I'm almost there.

I opened the passenger side and was finna sit down until I noticed something was on the seat.

"What the hell?" I said when I seen car keys and a note with my name on it.

I opened the note and began to read.

"You did it, baby girl. All your hard work has paid off. 1 step closer girl! You deserve it.
-Woody"

I looked at the keys and pressed the button. I looked and gasped when I seen what car it was.

"Yooooo." Ryan said, walking up to my brand new 2021 purple Dodge Charger.

"That junt Turnt as hell." Maddie said, smiling at the car.

"Hard work pays off Forreal." Dani said smiling as Ryan hugged me.

I got in the car and it was so turnt. Seats felt good as hell. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Girl you deserve it forreal." Maddie said as she nodded.

"I love it Forreal. It's looks so good." I said, feeling the steering wheel. "Where we finna eat at?"

"We discussed where we going and agreed to all meet up there.