Chapter 30

Veronica

"I feel like making Woody mad." I said, shrugging while texting him back.

"The hell you gonna do that shit for?" Maddie asked, chuckling.

"Because he pissed me off this morning. Plus, he's sexy as hell when he's mad." I said, sticking my tongue out.

"Ew. Just ew." Ryan said, laying down on Maddie's bed.

"He gonna fuck yo little ass up one day." Dani said, eating some kind of chips she brought.

"He ain't crazy, I'll fuck his big ass up too." I said, rolling my eyes at the next text he sent me.

BooBae🥰🙄🌚: yo you really pissing me the fuck off.

:and? That matters to me because?

BooBae🥰🙄🌚: where you at? I swear to God you got me fucked up.

:somewhere you're not✌🏾.

BooBae🥰🙄🌚: I will literally track yo ass down, no cap🤷🏾‍♂️.

:how and my location off? Okay✌🏾.

BooBae🥰🙄🌚: bet.

"Girl yo ass really tryna get fucked up." Ryan said when she seen the messages.

"Girl fuck him. He pissed off because he tripping over a fucking Instagram post." I said, rolling my eyes.

"What post?" Ryan said, grabbing her phone.

After a few seconds, her eyes got big. "Veronica!"

"What? It was just a picture." I said, shrugging.

"Yo ass know Woody was gonna get mad." Maddie said after she seen the picture.

"Oh well." I said, shrugging.

"Algee, leave me the fuck alone." Dani said after she answered the phone.

"Nah you tryna act big and bad on the phone and in front of ya clique, but what happened this morning when I had that ass bent ov-"

"Ahhhh, Bye!" She yelled, hanging up the phone fast as hell, making me laugh loud as hell.

"Bitchhhhh hell nahh." Ryan said, looking shocked.

"You got the dick? Ohhh shit." Maddie said, laughing as Dani rolled over, laughing.

"No wonder you getting thick back there." Ryan said as she slapped her ass.

"Aht aht. I been thick so don't do that." Dani said, flipping her hair.

"Where moms at?" I asked since Maddie's mom wasn't here.

"She's on a trip with her friends so I got the house to myself." Maddie replied.

"Ight Ight, I gotcha." I said, nodding.