Chapter 5

Veronica
Skip to1 week til Christmas
(Sorry I'm skipping so much)

"You know what I want for Christmas." I said, jumping on Algee's bed.

"Get the fuck off my bed." Algee said, watching tv.

"Aye Algee, let me get a dub bruh." Myles said, walking into his room.

"Boy if you don't gone somewhere, you better ask Veronica." Algee said.

"Nigga please." I replied, turning my face up.

"Broke ass niggas." Myles said, walking away.

Me and Algee looked at each other before running out of the room and tackling Myles.

Algee held him up as he tried to get out of his grip.

I pulled my belt off and started beating him with it.

"Aye! Y'all need to chill bruh- owwww!" Myles said, as me and Algee laughed.

"What the hell?" I heard.

We all stopped and looked to see the whole crew staring at us.

"Y'all in here beating my bro up?" Dani said, walking up to get Myles.

"He called me broke." Algee said, throwing his hands up, causing Myles to fall on the floor.

"Y'all do too much." Myles groaned before he got off the floor.

"Leave little dude alone." Keith said, dapping Myles up.

"Thank you." Myles said, mushing me.

"Well y'all, it's Christmas time. What we finna do?" Maddie said as we all walked into the living room.

"Ooo." Dani squealed.

"What's wrong with you?" Algee said, turning his face up.

Dani rolled her eyes. "Nothing dick face. I just got the best idea ever." She said sitting down.

"We can go Christmas caroling. Not like from door to door, but we can like go to big areas and just go through singing to people, just to spread some holiday cheer." Dani suggested.

"That's not a bad idea." Elijah said, nodding his head.

"Aye, I like the sound of that." Woody said, standing up.

"Hell yeah." Like said, smiling.

"Okay, that's it then. Myles call your friends up, the can go too." I said getting my phone out.
"And we're gonna need candy for the little kids we see."

"Ight." Myles said, going to get his phone.

After like 20 minutes, they all showed up at the door.

"Wassup nigga?" Caleb said, dapping everyone up.

After everyone said hello, we got in the truck and started driving to the first location.
~
At the mall, they have large speakers, so we asked them can we play some music. Since it's Christmas, they said yes.