Chapter 10

Woody

"Woody, imma beat yo ass." Veronica said, laughing.

"What? I'm telling the truth." I said, laughing.

She posted on her snap story, saying she need a "Boy Bestfriend", knowing damn well Algee don't play that shit.

"Algee need to sit his long head ass down. Always tryna worry about what I'm doing." She said, rolling her eyes.

"I heard you, bitch." Algee said, thumping her forehead, walking into the kitchen.

"Fuck you." She laughed, getting up standing beside Maddie and Ryan.

"Veronica did you eat my damn food?!" Algee said, coming back in the room with a bag, well an empty bag, that says "ALGEE."

"No." She said, putting her hands in her pockets.

"She just lied straight in your face bro." I said, laughing.

"Now how do you know I lied?" She said, crossing her arms.

"You shoved your hands in ya pockets, you always do that when you lying." I said, in a duhh tone.

"Snitching ass." She said, pushing my head.

"I ain't never playing with this nigga again, fuck it." Dani said, putting her controller down,  making Elijah laugh.

Her, Elijah, Keith, Luke, And Bryshere were all playing 2k.

"Y'all ain't finna cheat my fucking bestfriend." Ryan said, standing up with Maddie and Veronica beside her.

"What the fuck ever, she just loss because she can't play." Bryshere said, laughing.

"Fuck y'all, cheating asses." Dani said, rolling her eyes, laughing.

"Algee get up bruh I'm sorry." Veronica said, laughing, since Algee got her to sit lay down on her stomach, and now is sitting on her with his arms crossed.

"Y'all hear that? No? I didn't hear it neither." He said, shrugging, making me chuckle.

Then Ryan, Dani, And Maddie all got up and grabbed Algee's arms, pulling him off her.

"Y'all couldn't have did it by yourselves, ugly asses." He said, sitting on the couch.

"Nigga shut up, yo ass couldn't even get away from that clown that was chasing us in the haunted mall for halloween." Ryan said, making all of us laugh at the memory.

"Bruh y'all don't even know what happened." Algee said, shaking his head. "This is what really happened..."
-
Algee

"I can't wait until we get to this mall." Veronica said, jumping up and down.

"Yeah right, yo ass gonna be begging to get out that bitch" I said laughing.

Me, the guys, the girls, and the boys were all headed to this Haunted Mall for halloween.

"Ight we gonna see bitch." She said, then ran to the other side of Bryshere so I wouldn't hit her.