Chapter 59

Veronica

I woke up and sighed cause the sun was right in my face. I was finna get up and close the curtain until I noticed that Woody's arm was around me as his hand rest on my stomach.

"Woody?"

"Hm?"

"Can I get up?"

"No." He said pulling me back into him, as he rubbed my stomach.

"I gotta close the curtains ."

He reach over me, slightly sitting up, closing the curtains, then laid back down.

He put his head on his hand, looking at me. "How you doing?"

Also he was still half sleep, so he was talking in his sleeping voice.

"I'm doing good, how about you?" I said, closing my legs together.

"I'm straight." He said as he yawned.

He leaned over planting a kiss on my lips and just stared at me.

"Be my girlfriend."

"Huh?"

"Be my girl. Forreal."

I stared at him, realizing that he was serious. "Woody."

"V. I promise, I swear to God I'll never fuck you over like that ever again. I'm man enough to admit that I did you wrong. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I did you like that. But I promise I will never do you like that again. I only want you." He said as he sat up.

I sat there just looking. Cause deep down inside, I know I wanted to be with him. Am I willing to risk being vulnerable like that again tho?

It was silent as I still was thinking. I guess he knew I was still thinking because he hasn't said anything yet.

"Okay."

"You Forreal?"

"Yes, I'm forreal."

He smiled as he got up and did a little happy dance that was weird as hell, making me laugh.

"Finally." He said, hugging me.
~
Crew💕
:I'm going to kill y'all 🔪

Maddie: we love you too😘

I shook my head as I thought about what I was having.

"Woody?"

"Yeah?"

"We never thought about names for the baby." I said, sitting down on the couch.

"Hmm. You right." He said, sitting beside me. "Any ideas?"

"Ava Domonique for a girl. I really like that name." I said, nodding.

"Yeah I like that." He said, smiling.

"You got any boy names?" I asked.