Chapter 58

Veronica

Crew💕
:nun, finna spazz the fuck out.

Dani: you seen the picture too huh?

Ryan: I knew that was gonna be your reaction

Maddie: He said it was just a fan

:I don't give a fuck

Woody done sat up here and posted a picture of him taking a picture with "one of his fans." I don't care if it was one of his air conditioners.

"Veronicaaaaaa." I rolled my eyes and Woody just walked into the house.

"How you doing?" He asked, trying to give me a hug.

"I'm cool."

"Ight what's wrong?" He said, crossing his arms.

"What you talking about?" He stale faced me.

"V, I literally just tried to give you a hug and you ignored the fuck out of it. Then you replied with a dry ass 'I'm cool'. Now what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Okay, did I do something wrong? Cause I can't help if you won't tell me what's wrong." He said, making me more irritated.

"I said it's nothing. Damn." I replied, getting up, going to my room.
~
Woody

"Um okay?" I said, with a confused look on my face. I went to my room and got my phone out.

Calling Gang🥶😈

"Yurrrrrrrrrr." Bryshere said as my phone showed 6 different screens.

"Any of y'all know what's wrong with Veronica?" I asked and it went quiet.

"Algee?" Keith said, and Algee put his face in the camera with the most messed up mug ever.

"Nigga I don't know. Why you automatically say my name?"

"Nigga, you her brother." Elijah said.

"So? Veronica always mad about something."

"Bet you wouldn't say that to her face tho." Bryshere said back, making me shake my head.

"You damn right." Algee said, lying his phone down.

"Well she is pregnant. A whole lot of this could be wrong." Luke replied back.

"I know but it seems like she was directly mad at me."

"Woody what did you do?" Keith said.

"Nigga I ain't do nothing. I just walked in the house."

"She probably don't like your presence." Bryshere said as he laughed, making me smack my teeth.

"Forreal tho you better make whatever you did right. V can be the devil when she mad." Algee said.

"Do not talk about my child like that!" Elijah yelled into the screen.