Chapter 61

Veronica
(2 weeks later)

"Be careful." Woody said as I got out of the car. I turned around and grabbed the baby seat while holding my dress up a little.

"I told you that dress was gonna be cute." I chuckled as I turned around seeing Maddie standing there also dressed up.

Everybody was at this award ceremony for the guys and the boys as they all were nominated for some award. The New Edition Story had been out for months now and it's already nominated for an award.

"Ight my boys clean up nice." I said, while hugging the guys, boys and girls.

Everyone greeted each other and walked into the building as paparazzi started taking pictures.

Me and the girls stood on the side as the boys did their thing until we got called over for a group photo.

I sat the baby seat down as I got my baby boy out of it. I still remember the day like it was yesterday.
~
(2 weeks ago)

"You okay V?"

"No. This shit hurt."

The day after we were all at Algee's house was the day my water broke, and it ain't fun.

I was in so much pain because I was having back labor. It still feels like my back was on fire.

"Can they hurry up with this shit?!" I groaned as another contraction hit. I squeezed Woody's hand tighter.

The nurse came in to check and see what was going on.

"You almost there ma'am. You're handling this very well, considering that other patients would've been screaming by now." She said, I sighed, biting on my lip.

"Where everybody at?"

"In the waiting room. They haven't left at all."

I've been here for a good few hours now. They've been here since I first got here.

"Tell then I said, they need to go stretch and get something to eat."

"Fuck no." I heard Algee's voice come from Woody's phone. "We'll get something after we see the baby."

I groaned once again as another contraction hit. "I'm not having no more kids."

"You gone give me some more nieces and nephews." Woody turned the phone to show Dani's face all in the camera, making me lightly smile.

Then my doctor walked in, checking to see what was going on.

"Imma call y'all back."

"No just keep us on the line. Place us on the counter."

Woody put his phone down as the doctor told me to get ready to push.

I pushed letting out a long scream cause it felt like I was getting ripped apart. Literally.

Woody held my hand as he leaned over towards the doctor.