Chapter 3

Veronica

We pulled up to Elijah's house and walked to his door.

"Wassup?!" Elijah yelled, dapping the boys up and hugging us girls. "Come on in!" He yelled again.

We walked in and let me tell you. This party was live as fuck. Imma definitely enjoy myself at this party.

"Oh hell yes. Come on hoes." Dani said, grabbing our arms and pulling us to the dance floor as "Break Your Back" by Lucas Coly came on.

"She ain't foreign, but she twerk like she Jamaican.
Girl, break your back to this.
Break your back to this.
Break your back to this."

The song played as I began twerking.

Soon, I felt someone get behind me and I turned around.

"Nah, I'm straight." I said, holding my hands up to the dude that was behind me.

"What? You scared of your little boyfriend?" I Hate when niggas do that dumb shit, like damn just leave me alone.

"Aye." I turned and I seen Algee step up to ole dude.

It was like they were having a stare off until dude started stepping back while nodding his head.

"Fake ass nigga." Algee said, then turned around to look at me.

"What was that?" I said, pointing to dude who walked off.

"Nothing. Just go back to your girls." Algee said, walking off to the boys who were all standing there with their arms crossed, like they were watching the whole time.

I just turned around back to the girls, who were standing there watching.

"Yo, what happened?" Maddie said.

After I explained to them what was going on, we started back dancing.

We were dancing having a good time until I bumped into someone.

"Awe shit. My bad." I said, as I looked up and seen Woody.

"You good, Roni." Woody said, flashed me a smile, then went back to dance.

He had on a plain black shirt with a button up shirt on top of it, with light blue ripped jeans on.

I smiled and went back over to my girls.

"What were you and him talking about?" Dani said. I don't know how I heard her over the loud music.

"Nothing. I accidentally bumped into him and I apologized." I said, slightly moving to "Going Baby" by DaBaby.

"Awe okay." Maddie said.

"Girl look at Luke fine ass." Maddie said, nodding her head in Luke's direction.

Me and Dani looked and he was laughing along with the guys. He had on a white shirt, with a black leather jacket on top of it. He had black jeans on with it.