Chapter 23

Luke

"Madisonnnnn." I said, well whispered into her ear, causing her to jump.

"Bruh, don't do that shit." She said, pushing me, rolling her eyes as I laughed.

"Wassup baby?" I said, hugging her as she turned her face.

"I'm not ya baby nigga." She said, pushing me again.

"Bruh, you still mad about that shit?" I asked, laughing.

"Luke, you basically ate all of my damn Takis and you ate my ranch wings. I don't play about my damn food." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Ight, bet." I said, and I got up and walked out of the house.

Now y'all know I ain't that type of petty nigga. I unlocked my car and got the box out, walking back in her house.

"Will this make you happy?" I said, sitting the box of Takis, Blue Cotton Candy, a Six Pack of Mountain Dews: Red Code, And a freshly made order of Ranch wings. Everything that I bought was her favorite.

"Mhm. Yo ass ain't doing nun but smiling now." I said, when I seen her smile at everything.

She walked over and jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist.

Spoiled ass.
~
Veronica

"Really Algee?" I said after I called his phone but he didn't answer me.

"I hate this petty bitch!" I yelled and before I knew it, I threw my phone at my mirror, causing the glass to shatter.

I slid against my wall, pulling my legs up to my chest. I miss my fucking brother.
~
Ryan

"Hey, have y'all heard from Veronica?" I asked Keith and Dani, since we were all out together.

"Nah, I tried to check on her the other day, but she didn't answer any of my text." Keith said, looking down at his phone.

"She hasn't answered me either." Dani said, looking confused.

"Hold on, I'm finna call Myles." I said, dialing his number.

"Wassup, sis?" He said after he answered.

"Hey bro, have you seen or heard from Veronica?" I asked.

"Nah, I called her yesterday but she didn't answer. Why? Is something wrong?" He said, and I heard something shift in the background.

"Not that we know of. She just haven't been answering the phone lately." I said, patting my hand on my leg.

"I'm finna walk to her house." He said.

"Whose house?" I heard Algee's voice in the back.

"Veronica, She hasn't been answering anybody's calls or text. Have you heard from her?" The line went silent.

"Algee, Imma beat yo ass. You've been ignoring her again?" Myles said.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "We on our way."
~
We pulled up to the house, everybody hopping out of the cars.