Chapter 48

Veronica

"Why, why are you doing this, Raymond?" I said shaking to try to get these ropes untied.

"Because."

"Because what?!" I yelled.

"You left me for no reason." He said, walking around me in circles.

"No reason? Raymond. You cheated on me. Tried to take my virginity when you knew I was not ready for that shit. Then you spread lies about how you slept with me to our entire class." I said, with a scrunched up face.

"My mistake, baby girl. You know Ray can go a little overboard." He said, chuckling as he came down to my face.

"Raymond. Let. Me. Go." I said.

He laughed and stood up. "Why should I?"

"Because I haven't done anything to you. Raymond, let me go, this is crazy." I said, sighing, holding my head back.

"Yeah, crazy. It was crazy for you to end what we had but." He shrugged and kept moving around me.

I sighed as I thought about Algee. I hope they know that I'm gone.

"Wait a second." Raymond said as he got a phone call.

He left and closed the door but not before doing something to the handle so I couldn't get out.

I chuckled and shook my head.

Dumbass.

I moved my foot around to take off my shoe and my pocket knife fell out of it. (I get a bigger size shoe so I can put it in there.)

I proceeded take my other shoe off so I can pick up the pocket knife with my feet.

After finally getting a grasp of it, I flipped it into my lap.

"Fuck." I mumbled. I thought for a second and decided reached my head down and pick it up with my teeth. I don't know how, but I did it.

I picked it up slowly and opened, carefully because I ain't want to slice my tongue.

After opening it, I moved my hand over a little to cut the rope off at least one of my hands.

Raymond's phone call must be long as hell because I did this so quick.

"Yes." I mumbled once one of my hands were free.

I pushed the ropes off my arms and legs, thankful that there wasn't a rope on my stomach.

As I looked around, I noticed that there was a pillow on the bed.

Imma need that.

I grabbed the rope and walked over and grabbed the pillow and tied it around my stomach so nothing will happen to it. Is this gonna help? I'm not sure but it's worth a try.

I stood there and thought about how I was gonna get out since there wasn't any windows in the room I was in.

Then it clicked that I can text Algee and tell him to come get me.