Chapter 41

Veronica

"Hello?"

"Babymamaaaaa." I chuckled when I realized that it was Maddie calling my phone at 4 in the morning.

"Bitch, I am not your baby mama." I said, laughing.

"Yes you are. Fuck that other nigga. That's my baby and imma take care of my lil Mackenzie."

"Mackenzie?" I know damn well sheen think I was gonna name my daughter that shit.

"Yeah, I thought it was good because ya know, her daddy name start with a M."

"Bitchh." I said, rubbing my eyes, chuckling. "Why you up so early?"

"Because Luke ugly ass left me awake. We were suppose to be on the phone together but he started snoring and I couldn't handle that so I hung up on him."

"Bitch, now you know you suppose to stay on the phone with him, he gonna be mad as hell when he wake up." I said, sitting up.

"V, he drunk. He went out with his boys last night, which reminds me." Then I heard tapping on the phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Just leaving a little aggressive paragraph for him to wake up to." I shook my head at this crazy bitch.

"Well Ight, I'm finna go back to sleep. I gotta go to work today."

"Okay girl."
~
*during work*

"Yo, can you just leave me the fuck alone?" I said, rolling my eyes, trying to get back inside of the store.

"Wait." He said, grabbing me by my arm.

"What the hell do you want, Raymond?" I asked, irritated as fuck.

"What? You got time to deal with that pussy ass rich nigga but ain't got time to listen to what I have to say?" He said.

"What do you have to say? Yeen got shit to say to me." I said, yanking my arm back.

"Um, what the hell is going on out here?" Ma. Tina, my boss, asked.

"Nothing. I'm just trying to talk to her."

"Look imma need you to get away from this store." She said, lightly pushing me behind her.

"Or what? This ain't got shit to do with you." This disrespectful ass bitch need to gone bout his business.

"Aye." I turned my head and seen Nick walking up to him. This finna be some shit.

"Who is you?" Raymond asked, crossing his arms.

"None of your concern homeboy. Imma need you to leave this shop alone."

"Nick, it's cool, I'm just finna go back inside." I said, pulling him back by his arm.

"Veronicaaaa." I looked to my left to see Algee walking up to me, smiling.

"Shit." I said because now I know this shit ain't finna turn out good.