Chapter 8

Woody

"Hey Woody." Some girl I use to know said as she pasted by me.

"Wassup?" I said.

"I ain't seen you in forever." She said rubbing my arm up and down.

"Yeah." I said.

"You tryna hang out later?" She asked, biting her lip softly.

I chuckled. I know her idea of "hanging out" wasn't gonna be the same as my idea. Let's just say I had my round with her a while back.

"You got my number?" I ask, knowing she still does.

"Always." She smiled.

"Ight." I said, and walked over to where my boys were.
~
Luke

"Woody, I Swear. To. God. If you drop me.." I heard Veronica say when Woody picked her up without her noticing.

"I got you bruh." Woody replied. He started moving forward.

"Woody, don't throw me in the pool."

"1."

"Woody."

"2."

"Imma kick ya in ya nuts."

"3." He said, and threw her.

"WOODY!" She yelled before landing in the pool as everyone laughed.

We were currently at a pool because everyone was bored so we decided to go here.

"Ow!" Woody said when Veronica got out of the pool and punched him in his stomach.

I shook my head laughing, just as someone slashed my face with with water.

I wiped my eyes and seen Maddie standing there laughing.

"Ight bet." I chuckled, standing up, getting a bucket and filling it with water.

She was still there laughing with Dani as I poured the water on her, causing Dani to laugh even more.

"Luke!" She said, wiping her hair out of her face.

"Sorry?" I said, well asked, and started laughing when she mean mugged me.

"What you got goin over there Keith?" I asked when I seen him carrying her on his back.

He shook his head. "She thinks I'm a slave bruh." He said, and she just sat there, smiling.

I shook my head and walked off, seeing Maddie pouting.

"Awe is my big baby still sad?" I said, smirking, watching a smile slowly creep up on her face.

"Move, I don't like you right now." She said, pushing me, making me laugh.

"Veronica, I'm sorry." I heard and seen Woody walking behind a mad Veronica.

"I'll buy you some food." He said, making her turn around.

"Hot wings?" She asked and he nodded. "Thank you!" She squealed and hugged him, making everyone laugh.

As she walked over to her girls, I noticed Woody just staring into space, like he was thinking about something.

"Aye bro, you straight?" I said when I walked over to him.

"Yeah, yeah. Just thinking." He said.

I nodded and walked back over to the pool.

"Imma throw your phone in the fucking water, Danielle." Algee said, holding her phone over the water.

"Algee!" She yelled, reaching for it.
~
Veronica

"Look at this happy bitch." Danielle said, laughing at me as I danced around my room eating my hot wings.

We are now at the house, chilling around.

"Awe shut up. You better be happy that my brother didn't throw your phone in the water." I said, laughing.

"And he would have got his head knocked the fuck off." Danielle said, laying back on my bed.

"Y'all look at Ryan." Maddie said laughing.

I turned to see her wrapped up in Keith's big ass hoodie. I laughed because she looked so small in it.

"Girl that jacket smothering you." Dani said.

"Well it's cold in here." She said, pulling her legs up to her chest.

"Girl bye, you just like the smell of the coat." I said, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Gone Roni." She said, laughing, knowing I was telling the truth.

"Mhmm, yo ass ain't slick." Dani said.

"Shut up." She said, covering her face, mostly to cover her blush.

"Aye y'all seen my hoodie?" We heard Keith ask. We all turned and looked at Ryan and she turned over like she was sleep.

"Oooh I know where it's at." He said, and walked up to my door and opened it.

He looked at Ryan and crossed his arms. "I know you not sleep."

Then he shook his head when she started snoring.

"I guess I'm taking this then." He said, and put on Ryan's jacket and walking out, while mean mugging her.

"Nigga you gay." Bryshere laughed when Keith came out, since he got on a pink coat.

We laughed as everyone started getting on Keith's case.

(Short chapter, I know)