Chapter 13

Algee

"Baby." I heard as I opened my eyes. I yawned as she sat up in the bed.

"Oh shit, we over slept, come on baby get up." Dani said, pulling my arm, making me groan.

"Okay I'm up. Good morning baby." I said, rubbing my eyes, leaning in for a kiss.

"Oop, nah. Morning breath." She said, patting my shoulder, making my chuckle.

"Algee I don't know if I can do this anymore." She said, making me sit up all the way.

"What? Why not?"

"Because, how long we've been together and my bestfriend still doesn't know that we're dating?" She said, making me wipe my face with my hand, sighing in frustration.

"Baby imma tell her."

"But when? You said that last year."

"Look Dani." I said grabbing her hands. "Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Then chilllllll." I said. "Just know that imma tell her soon, okay?"

She just stared at me.

"Okay?" I asked again.

She sighed. "Okay."

"Ight. Now come here." I said, holding my arms out.

She leaned in, receiving the hug. "Oh and I gotta tell you something."

"Wassup?"

"You gotta wake up, boo."

I looked at her in confusion. "Huh?"

"Wake up."
~
"Algee!" I jumped up, looking around to see Maddie, Veronica, Dani, and Ryan all standing there, looking concerned.

"What?" I mumbled to myself. It was a dream?

"Are you okay?" Dani asked.

HELL NO! "Um, yeah, I think so." I said , wiping my forehead.

"Are you sure? It's like something was wrong with you." Maddie said, reaching to feel my forehead for a temperature. She get that shit from Veronica.

"Yeah, I'm cool. Just had a weird dream that's all." I said, stretching.

"Oh, okay. Call me if you need me." Veronica said, before walking out with the girls.

I sat there just zoned out for a second.

What the hell?
-
Veronica

"Let me guess, you got the boys coming over here again?" I asked Algee as me, Ryan, Maddie, and Dani were all studying for our test that we gotta take next Thursday. We studying early, but who cares?