Chapter 55

Veronica
(3 months later)

"V." Woody said, popping his head into my room. "You Ight?"

3 months ago I decided to gone head and move in with Woody and so far we ain't had any problems. Yes we have minor problems like who left the stove on and who moved my shoes from where I placed them, and yes, it be Woody, but other than that we are cool.

"Yes, I'm good." I said, turning back to Spongebob that was on the tv.

"How little man doing?" Woody said making me roll my eyes.

"We still don't know if it's a girl so stop saying that." I said, sitting up.

"How much you wanna bet it's a boy?"

"20 dollars."

"Bet." He said as we shook hands.

"When is the premiere?" I asked.

The guys finished the New Edition story 2 months ago. We just waiting for it to be on tv now.

"Since we had it delayed because we didn't finish on time, shouldn't be that long, I'll give it two months." Woody said nodding. "Aye tho, I'm finna go hang with the boys for a little, you can do what you want. Invite the girls, whatever. I'll be back." He said as he headed towards the door.

"Ight, Tell Algee I said hey." I said as he nodded. Soon I head the front door close as I got my phone out.

:y'all can come over.

I sent that to the groupchat and waiting on them to come over.
~
"Sis crazy as hell." I said shaking my head.

"No, he crazy as hell." Ryan said as she shook her head. "Keith the one who jumped on top of the car, not me."

"Ryan, you said you was finna go to another nigga house." Dani said, stale facing her.

"I didn't expect him to believe me." Maddie smacked her teeth as she laughed.

"And you ain't slick, Dani. I see that hickey on your neck." Ryan said, making me notice it too.

"Oooo you nasty." Maddie said, making Dani laugh.

"Ryan don't talk about me, last time you walked in her, you was limping." My mouth dropped as Maddie was now laying on the floor laughing.

"I was not limping." I stale faced her.

"Yes you were."

"Oh well. That's how you know it's good." Ryan said, sticking her tongue out.

I sighed cause everybody getting some expect for me. Plus, me being pregnant makes it worse.

"Girls is it wrong if I don't want a relationship but I want some sex?" I asked.

"Ooooo let me guess, you want some dick from Woody huh?" Dani said, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"I ain't had nun in so long. This is fucking punishment." I said, covering my face.

"Shit just ask him for some." Maddie said, shrugging.

"Girl how the hell am I suppose to do that? Just say 'Hey Woody, give me some dick?' No." I said as Ryan laugh.

"Woody is understandable sometimes. I'm sure he'll supply your needs." Dani said as she laughed.

"See Nah, y'all making fun of my pain." I said, crossing my arms.

"We wouldn't be real friends if we didn't." Maddie said hugging me.
~
Maddie

I walked into Luke's house as he clapped his hands, making soft music turn on.

He slid to me, with a rose in his mouth. I looked at him before laughing as he laughed too.

"What are you doing?" I asked,hugging him.

"Ion know. Just wanted to be goofy for a minute." He said, shrugging as he smiled, giving me the rose.

"Thank you." I said as I sat on the couch.

He grabbed my left hand, lifting it up as he looked at it closely.

"Um. What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing." He said, looking at me as he let my hand go.

"Okay, weird ass. What are you finna do?"

"Chill with you. What you wanna do for the day?" I smiled widely as he shook his head already knowing what I wanted to do.

"You love doing hair, don't you?"

"Yesss." I said. Luke let's me do his head sometimes because it's fun.

"Go get the materials, babygirl."
~
Veronica

"You had fun today?" Woodsy said, coming into my room after he came back home.

"Yep, me and the girls hung out today. How about you?"

"Oh you know me and the boys gonna turn up whenever we together." He said, I have him a stank look.

"Y'all lame."

"We a whole vibe when we together, stop playing." He said, spinning and snapping his fingers.

"Nigga." He stale faced me, before chuckling.

"Ight. You need anything?"

Yes. "Nah. I'm good."

"Ight, call me if you need me." He said before leaving the room.

I sighed, lowly groaning.

This is hard as hell.