Chapter 32

Madison

"Guess who?" I whispered in his ear.

"Ghh!" Luke jumped and turned around to look at me as I laughed.

"Bruh, don't do that shit." He said, putting his hand on top of his chest.

"Nigga you scary as shit." I said, laughing.

"Imma take yo fucking key back." He said, standing up giving me a hug.

"Who dropped you off?"

"Algee. I was over there with Dani and asked him to drop me off here even tho I'm suppose to be with the girls in like 3 minutes." I said, chuckling.

"Yo ass always gotta spend time with the girls but never with me." He said, crossing his arms. "Nah I'm just playing, but I'll drop you off if you want me to."

"Thank youuu."
~
Veronica

"Veronica answer your fucking phone bruh." I laughed, shaking my head as I listened to the voice message that Woody sent me.

"Yessss?" I said when I finally answered the phone.

"Yo ass always playing, where you at?"

"She with us nigga and we keeping her!" Dani yelled into the phone, making me laugh.

"Nah y'all can't keep her, she mine."

"She was ours before she was yours." Ryan yelled.

"Ight y'all chill." I said, chuckling.

"Nah because you always leaving us for Woody." Maddie said, crossing her arms.

"And y'all don't leave me for y'all niggas? Dani you the main one." I said.

"Aye I didn't say that shit, that was Maddie." Dani said, shaking her head.

"Oh well I'm coming over."

"'Nah, it's suppose to be a girls day nigga." I said.

"So y'all can talk shit about us? Nah, we coming over."

"Fuck you mean we?" Ryan replied.

"Yeah, I'm on my way over there nigga." Keith said, making me laugh.

"Nah stay y'all asses where y'all at." Maddie said, rolling her eyes.

"Ight Imma remember that when you wanna come over my house. 'Nah stay yo ass where you at." Luke replied, mocking her voice.

"We'll see y'all when we get thereee." Algee said, then the phone hung up.
~
"Bruh bring yo toxic ass over here." Algee said, pulling Dani over to where he was as she pushed him away.

"Nah nigga, it was suppose to be just us girls hanging out."

"Welp y'all spend enough time with each other anyway." Keith said, wrapping his arms around Ryan.

"Where Bryshere and Elijah?" I asked since they're usually here.

"Bryshere has to do some recording for Empire and Elijah out being a hoe." Luke said.