Chapter 34

Veronica

"Let's get this party started." I said, and started twerking on Maddie as she laughed.

"Girl sit yo ass down." Ryan said, laughing as I laid on the floor.

"Girl you heavy as shit." Dani said as Carmyn laid on her back.

"Lil sis, lil sis, wassup with lil bro?" I asked, scrolling on my phone.

"Being a bitch." She said, chuckling.

"I heard that nigga." I looked and seen Myles on her phone screen. "But you was just all up under me yesterday. Now how that sound?"

"Nigga shut yo ass up."

"Ole fronting ass."

"Shut up, you ruining our girl time."

"Well it sholl finna get ruined now." Myles said as he shifted.

"Open up." He said, as there was a knock on the door.

"Motherfucker." Carmyn said, shaking her head as she got up and ended the call. I followed her downstairs too because I'm nosy.

When she opened the door, Myles looked then picked her up making her squeal.

"Who the fuck is a motherfucker?"

I got a cute picture of them because they were just too cute.

"Cyles at their best." I said, crossing my arms.

"Cyles?" Myles said, with a confused look on his face.

"You know, Carmyn and Myles equals Cyles." I said, shrugging.

"Nigga don't ever say that shit again." He said, making me cut my eyes at him.

"Who told yo ass you could come to my house anyway? And who brought you here cause yo ass can't drive." I said, crossing my arms.

"Algee, he suppose to be coming in, and nigga I suppose to be get my drivers permit soon." Myles replied, jumping at me.

"Let's pray you don't break down any mailboxes while you out here tryna drive." I said, jumping back at him.

"Nigga says the person that had to let the seat all the way up AND move the steering wheel down so they can see the damn road."

"Bitch I wi-"

"Al in the house!" Algee said, bursting up in my house like it's just nothing.

"I'm taking my keys back." I said, shaking my head.

"Ah shut up, nigga you love me." He said, putting my in a choke hold. "Where my baby at?"

"Go look for yourself. Asshole." I said, elbowing him in his stomach.

I went and locked the door as everyone went upstairs.

"Aye where's Luke, Keith and Woody?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, Luke and Keith on their way, ion know where Woody at tho." Algee said, making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck that nigga I might as well be single." I said, chuckling as I looked at my phone, imagining Woody texting me.

"Well maybe you'll be happy once- never mind." Algee said, cutting off his words as he ate some of Dani's chips.

"Nah, what were you finna say?" I asked, sitting up.

"You'll see."

I got up as someone knocked on the door.

"Ayeeeee." Elijah yelled as I opened the door, making me laugh.

"Father!" I yelled, giving him a hug.

"Bruh in Laws." I said, turning to hug Luke and Keith.

"Damn no love for me?"

I looked up to see who said that because I didn't see the person at first.

"Bryshere?" I said, with a confused look on my face.

"Wassup V?"

"Bestiee." I said, hugging him tightly.

He wrapped his arms around me. I looked up and he had this goofy as smirk on his face.

"The Duo is reunited again!" He yelled, then picked me up and spun me around.

I laughed, trying not to throw up from getting dizzy. "Ight nigga stop."

"Still rude as hell." He said, shaking his head as he closed the door after he put me down.

"Wassup gang?" He said, after he got in the room.

"Yayyy now Veronica can stop being so depressed." Dani said, smirking, obviously tryna get her ass killed.

"Oh, you missed me that much V?" Bry said, crossing his arms, smirking.

"Nigga don't let yo head get big, she lying." I said, sitting down.

"Where Woody at? I thought the whole crew was gonna be here?" Bryshere asked.

"Nigga ain't been texting me, so shit I don't know where his ass at." I said, shrugging.

"It's Ight, I gotcha bestfriend." He said, taking a seat beside me and wrapping his arm around me.

"What movie we watching?"
~
"Aye we gotta link again bruh, we finished recording for Empire and I'm ready to do some shit." Bryshere said, dapping Algee up.

"Fasho. We gotta get together and do this shit bruh." Algee replied. "Ight, Imma gone drop everybody off, bye hoe." Algee said, pushing my head and running out of the house before I could slap him.

"Hoe ass." I mumbled as Bryshere chuckled.

"Me and you gotta link too. I miss talking to yo crazy ass." He said, dapping me up too.

"Of course, hit me with the details." I said.

"Ight, see ya lil nigga." He said and closed the door after he left.

I got up and locked the door then went up stairs.

Woody: I'm sorry I ain't text back, I've been dealing with my family once again...

I sighed thinking if even texting back cause I don't believe that bullshit.

:K.