Chapter 14

Madison

"Okay, ice cream? Check. Chocolate? Check. Fuzzy Socks? Check." I mumbled to my self, checking everything off the list as I was in the store.

Me and my mom are suppose to be hanging out today since I haven't been chilling with her because of college and for me hanging with the crew.

"Yo, Maddie." I heard as I was checking off the cookies that I was about to get.

I looked up to see Luke standing there with a big ass grin on his face.

"Oh. Hey Luke." I said, looking up at him as I feel my cheeks get hot. Fuck.

"Wassup?" He said, leaning his head back a little and smiling.

"Nothing, just getting some things for me and my mom." I said, waving my notebook a little as I chuckled, feeling my self get nervous.

"I see. Y'all must be having a 'girls day'?" He said, doing quotation marks in the air and making his voice go up.

"Chill dude." I said, laughing, pushing him slightly as he laughed too.

"Well I need cookies too." He said, moving down a little.

I put my focus back on the cookies and realized the cookies that I needed were on one of the top shelves. Really?

I tried to step on the last shelf and push my self up but it was still up top.

"Fuck." I said, sighing.

I heard a chuckle and looked to see Luke still standing there.

"If you need help, just ask shorty." He said, walking over, standing over me, getting the cookies with his arm around me.

"Here." He said, handing them to me.

"Thanks." I said, smiling. "Um, you can let go now." I said, slightly laughing as he still had a tight grip around my waist.

"Who says I wanted to?" He whispered, making me just stare at him as he lightly bit his lip.

"Um, uh, okay. We'll see you later, L-Luke." I said, throwing the cookies in the basket as I walked away fast, feeling my cheeks get hotter.

As walking away, I hear him chuckle. "See ya, Maddie."

Jesus.
~
Ryan

"Yo little ass know what you doing." I heard Keith say, making me look at my phone.

"What?"

"You got yo ass bent over right in the fucking camera bruh." He said, making me laugh.

"You shouldn't have ate my ice cream that I told you to save." I said.

"I'm finna hang up." He said, when I bent over again.

"Nah, I'm sorry." I said, chuckling, sitting down on the bed.

"You at the house alone?"

"Yeah, my parents at work." I said, shifting on the bed.