Chapter 50

Veronica

"Roniiii, I got ice cream." I heard Nick say as he came in the house.

"What kind?" I said, poking my head from under the cover.

"Cookies and cream." I squealed as I got up, going down stairs.

"Thank youu." I said, smiling as he shook his head.

"Spoiled I swear." He said as he hugged me.

"What you gotta do today?" I asked as I went to the kitchen to get a spoon.

"Well I decided to see if I can actually get back into my college classes." I stopped eating my ice cream.

"You Forreal?"

"Yes."

"On God?"

"Yes V." He said, chuckling.

"I'm so happy for you baby." I said, hugging him again.

"Baby? You haven't called me that throughout our entire relationship." He said, laughing a little.

"Well I'm saying it now nigga." I said, mushing his head.

"Yeah, I just gotta see how this gonna work out for me tho, considering I'm still trying to keep money flowing for certain reasons." He said, referring to him still dealing with the streets.

"Why don't you just leave the streets alone?" I asked.

"It's not that easy V. I gotta handle some shit before I actually get out." He said and I nodded.

"But anyways, I gotta head out for a second." He said as he kissed my lips.

"Okay, I'll see you later." I responded.
~
Nick

"Oh, look who it is, my bastard son, coming to visit me." My mom said, I just ignored it.

"Have you ate anything yet?" I asked as I put some groceries in her freezer.

"Nope because you haven't brought me anything, sorry excuse of a son." She said as she pushed my shoulder.

I walked around her and gave her the Captain D's bag, her favorite.

She snatched the bag and opened it.

"I don't want this bullshit." She said, throwing the food at me.

"Ma, you gotta eat something." I sighed as I went to the kitchen to get something to get the food up with.

"Do you want me to cook you something?"

"No I don't need shit from yo ass, get the fuck outta my house." She said and with that, she punched me in my face. Mind you, she also has a ring on.

I reached into my pocket and put 5,000 dollars on the table and walked out. I got in my car and looked in the mirror to see a long ass scratch on my face.