Chapter 20

Dani

"You honestly playing fucking games right fucking now✌🏾." I sent the message to Algee because he on that bullshit.

"Damn, you fine as hell." A dark skin, tall nigga with braces said when he walked over to me.

I'm at the store right now, tryna get some ice just to have it in my house.

I looked up. Dude was ight, but he wasn't all that.

"Thanks." I said, getting some ice cream while I'm thinking about it because later I'm gonna be too lazy to get it.

"What's yo name, shawty?"

"Dani."

"Well I'm Jordan, and you," He said, grabbing my hand, twirling me around. "You thick in all the right places." He said, licking his lips.

This nigga a whole fuck boy. "Thanks." I said, smiling.

"Let me get that number." He said, smirking at me.

I grabbed a small piece of paper that I keep in my bag and scribbled something down on it.

"Ight, I'll see you later lil momma." He said, walking away.

I grabbed my buggy, turning it around almost bumping into somebody.

"Sorr-" I looked up to see Algee, standing there with his arms crossed.

He tilted his head, then lightly chuckled, making me widen my eyes.

This nigga finna go crazy.

"Yeah, I'll deal with you when you get home." He said, still chuckling, shaking his head as he walked away.

Shit.
~
Al🤞🏾💍: so you just think you the shit now, huh?

I sighed, not even replying back. The thing is, I'm not cheating on Algee. We're not even in a fucking relationship, but if he can play games and shit I can to, right?

I heard a car pull up and I looked and seen Algee's car.

I'm not even finna open the door for this nigga.

"Yeah, you didn't take your key back, Dani." I heard him say after the door opened.

I put the cover over my head and faked like I was sleep because I ain't wanna deal with his shit right now.

"You might as well get up." He said, coming into my room.

He yanked the blanket off me, and I just sat there, still faking like I'm sleep.

WHOP!

"Damn Algee, What the fuck?!" I yelled, jumping up, rubbing my now hurting thigh.

This nigga had the nerve to smack and grab my thigh, with his gigantic ass hand.

"Danielle, I don't know what the fuck you think this is, but you really fucking playing with me right now." He said, with his arms now crossed.