Chapter 6

Myles
(Christmas morning🤗)

I groaned as I sat up in my bed on Christmas morning.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled as I heard some noise going on down stairs.

I got up and eased down stairs so whatever it was couldn't hear me.

I looked to see somebody dressed in a Santa Claus suit with a big ass red bag, stuffing our presents in it.

"Who the fuck is you?" I said, causing the dude to jump.

He held up a gun. "Nigga I'm Santa Claus. Where the fuck the milk and cookies?"

I was about to say something until I realized something. "Nigga that's a toy gun. What you gonna do, kill me with water?"

"Ho ho ho motherfucker." He said. Then this nigga bitch slapped me, trying to get away.

I started chasing him around the table.

"ALGEE! VERONICA!" I yelled. Then this nigga swung his big ass bag at me. Thank God I ducked.

I picked up something of the table. "You gone get yo ass outta here." I said, throwing it at him, hitting him in the back of his head.

That gave me enough time to trip him and run over and grab the broom that was sitting beside the fireplace.

I hit him with it continuously. "Ho ho ho my ass. Merry Christmas, motherfucker!" I said, beating him with the end of the broom.

"It's a prank! It's a prank!" Dude said. I stopped.

"What?" I said. Then somebody turned the lights on.

"Elijah?! Mane what the hell is wrong with you?" I said, looking confused.

Then I heard laughter come from everywhere.

I turned to see everybody, from Dani, all the way down to Tyler.

"Bro y'all play too much." I said, laughing.

"You should have seen your face." Bryshere said, laughing.

Then Veronica picked up a camera.

"Don't be mad, Myles. Everyone wanted to see it." She said, laughing.

"Ughhh. My back hurts." Elijah said, tearing his white beard off.

"Aye man, I'm sorry." I said, chuckling, helping dude up.

After Veronica turned the camera off, she posted it on YouTube and Instagram.

"Merry Christmas y'all." I yelled. This is my favorite time of year.

"Let's open these presents." Algee said, sitting on the couch.
~
"These dope as hell bro." I said look at my new Air Force one's. I dapped my bro Jahi up, then gave everybody a present.

I got custom made hoodies and cologne and perfume.

"I didn't even know you had this picture of me. Thanks bro." Tyler said, dapping me up.