Chapter 4

Veronica
(Skip to Wednesday)

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" I yelled, bursting into my brother's room.

"Bruh, why u so loud?" Algee said, sitting up.

"Sorry big bro, but you gotta get up because we going to mom's house today." I said.

This thanksgiving we are going over our mom's house for a get together. Lord knows I ain't got time for my crazy family, but they be having me rolling. So, me and the girls are ready, waiting for the boys. Then, I decided to wake them up.

"Alright, Roni, I'm getting up." Algee said, getting up and going to his bathroom.

I walked to the other boys' individual guest rooms and knocked on all of them.

"Get y'all asses up, it's Thanksgiving." I said, being my loud, obnoxious self.

I heard groans and multiple doors shut, indicating that they went into their bathrooms.

After that, I went to my room and grabbed my phone. I went down stairs and waited for the boys to come down.

After damn near an hour, they finally came down.

"Y'all slower than Christmas." Maddie said, making me and Danielle laugh.

"Akekeke. Come on let's go." Elijah said, walking out the door with us behind him.
~
"MAMA!" I yelled, startling my mother.

"Do that shit again, Veronica." Ma said, pointing her spoon at me.

"Hey baby." She said, coming to hug me. She so bipolar.

"No love for your favorite son?" Algee said, coming in for saying hi to our aunts, uncles, and cousins.

"You know good and well I'm her favorite son." My little brother, Myles said, walking down the steps.

"Issa whole lie." Algee said, and they both started arguing.

"Now y'all know I don't do favorites." Mom said, walking over towards the sink.

"Hey Veronica." Myles said, hugging me.

"Hey Myles. Wassup?" I said, hugging him.

"Welllllll I auditioned for the same movie as Algee and got the part." Myles said, smiling at me.

"Copying ass." Algee said.

I rolled my eyes. "That's great, Myles!" I said, giving him a high five.

"Aye, I need to live with y'all, Mom and Dad be bugging." Myles said.

"Don't get the fuck smacked." Dad said, coming out from wherever he was.

"Daddy!" I yelled, jumping up to hug my dad.

"Hey Roni. How you doing, princess?" Dad said, hugging me back.

"More like monster." Algee said.

"Besides Algee's mean tail, I'm fine." I said, mean mugging Algee.

"That's good. Don't be mean to my daughter, nigga." Dad said, putting Algee in a headlock, making him laugh.