Chapter 49

Maddie

"Um, Maddie?" I turned, looking at Luke as he looked at me with this confused look on his face.

"Yeah?"

"What the hell are you eating?"

"Oh this?" I said, showing him. "It's a pickle with white icing on it, why?"

"Okay." He mumbled, putting his keys down, rubbing his head, walking over to me. "Is something in y'all water or something? Like are you pregnant or sum? Because what the hell is this?" He said, pointing at it.

"Nigga." I said, cutting my eyes at him. "I eat this when I'm stressed out."

"Oh. Okay." He said, sitting beside me. "I'm sure Veronica gonna be okay tho."

"I know that, it's just that V been to the hospital twice since she was pregnant. I just hope everything is okay with the baby." I said as he put his arm around me.

"Damn." He mumbled. "Lil Sis pregnant and shit. Can't believe I'm getting a little nephew." He said, chuckling.

"Aht, I want a niece." I said, flipping my hair.

"No." He said, stale facing me. I smacked my teeth.

"Nigga lets go." I said, standing up.

"Yeah, we were suppose to be there 20 minutes ."
~
Veronica

"Y'all, I'm fine." I said, shooing my family away from me.

"I swear imma kill that nigga if I get my hands on him." My dad said.

"Shit, we tried to kill his ass when we found her, but we had to get out of there because we ain't wanna get caught." Algee said.

"Bruh, why is this nigga so stupid? Did he actually think we wasn't gonna notice that V was gone?" Nick said, standing up.

I sighed, shaking my head as everyone was talking about killing homeboy.

"Ight y'all it's okay, I'm fine now." I said, sitting up slowly. "When they gonna let me outta here?"

"They said either today or tomorrow. They gotta make sure the baby okay." My mom said.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Camryn popped her head in and smiled.

"Hiiiii." She said, easing into the room.

"Hey Camryn." I said, waving.

"How you feeling?" She asked, hugging me.

"I'm actually good, I don't know why my head just started bleeding again, I don't remember hitting my head twice." I said, shrugging.

"Well I'm glad you're okay." She said, hugging me again then went and sat beside Myles.

Then the door opened.

"Knock knock." The doctor said, coming in.

Why you saying knock knock if you not gonna knock?

"So everything seems to be okay. You're healthy, the baby is healthy. Imma gonna make you a prescription for some medicine just in case of headaches." He said, looking through his clip board. "Just let me get the IV out."

He came over with his little tools or whatever and got the IV out, thank God for that cause everyone should know that I hate those things

"Yes." I said, standing up slowly. Nick came over and helped me to my clothes.
~
"Bruhhh y'all are wild as hell." I said, chuckling as Maddie, Ryan and Dani hugged me.

I walked into the house, to see some of my friends/ family.

"Trio, Trio." Bryshere said as he dapped Nick up and hugged me.

"Wassup y'all?" I asked as I sat on the couch.

"How you feeling, V?" Keith asked as he sat beside me.

"Besides me head hurting a little, I feel fine." I said, shrugging.

"How Lil Eli doing?" Elijah said, poking my stomach.

"Nigga who?" I asked.

"Eli. You know, the child you gonna name after your second father." He said, rubbing his imaginary beard.

"Um, sir, when did I agree to this?" I asked, chuckling. "Plus I want a girl soo no." I said, smiling.

"Dad, wassup with the 2K tho? We all have a tournament while mom cooks up a good mealllll?" I said, trying to sweet talk my mom while she just stares at me.

Everyone turned and looked at her because we all know that she is the best cook in the house right now.

She just stares at all of us. "I hate y'all." She said, walking towards the kitchen as all of us cheered.

"Nick get the game started." I said as he nodded and went upstairs to get the game.

A/N:My bad for just now coming back but I'll will try to get y'all another update soon.