Chapter 47

Veronica

"Why are you here?" I asked, getting ready to close the door.

Before I could, he snatched me by one of my arms, yanking me out the door.

I punched him in his face, making him groan in pain as I yanked my arm back, trying to get back to the house.

"ALG-" He covered my mouth and picked me up, carrying me to the back of this van. It was no use anyways. Everyone was in the Game Room part of my house. Nobody was going to hear me.

He threw me in as I covered my stomach to at least try to save it from being hurt.

I was so shocked that I didn't even know that the side of my head was bleeding out. By the time that the blood dropped on my hand, I passed out.
~
Algee

"Ayo what's taking V so long?" Elijah said, stretching his arms.

"I don't know, imma go check." I stood up and walked back to the living room. I grew confused when I didn't see Veronica but the door was wide open.

I walked to the door and looked outside, seeing if she was out there. No one.

"Hm. That's weird." I said, scratching my head. I closed the door and decided to check the house.

Maybe she accidentally left the door open.

I checked every room in the house. That's when I started panicking.

"Veronica?!" I said, going back to the door to see if she was out there again.

I walked back to the Game Room as everyone was laughing.

"Why you looking like that, Gee?" Keith said with a confused look on his face.

"Veronica ain't out there. I don't know where she at."

"Stop bullshitting, Algee." Dani said, sitting up.

"Would I bullshit about some Crap like this? Have you heard from her?" I asked, getting my phone out.

"Nah, I'mma call her phone." Maddie said, getting her phone out too.

By then everybody had their phones out, sending texts to Veronica.

"It's not going to voicemail but she's not answering either." Maddie said.

"This ain't good." Ryan said, shaking her head.

Ding!

I looked at my phone to see Myles texting me.

LilBro🙃:come to moms house ASAP.
~
"Wait, what the hell?" I said, sitting beside Bryshere as Myles had everyone in the living room of Moms house explaining everything.

"Yeah. I saw everything."

"Wait, how come you just now telling us? That was like 20 minutes ago." Luke said.

"Well see, what happened was.."
~
Myles
(Flashback)

I was sitting on the bottom step of the porch at the house. I was really just enjoying the weather cause it felt good as hell outside.