Chapter 46

Veronica

"What do you want bruh?" I said, with my arms crossed.

He just stood there, looking at me with his hands in his pockets.

"What do you want?!" I asked, raising my voice a little.

"So you honestly just gonna stand there and act like you ain't got something to tell me?" He said, taking his hands out his pockets and crossing his arms.

Shit.

"Nope." I said, going to close the door but he put his foot in front of it.

"V, stop playing." He said, opening the door wider.

"You already know now so why should I have to say it?" I said, throwing my hands up and walking to the kitchen with him right behind me.

"Why would you not tell me you pregnant?"

"I was gonna tell you."

"You was gonna tell me?"

"Nah, I was gonna tell Mars." I said, making him cut his eyes at me.

He put his hands over his face, sighing.

"When did you find out?"

"In the hospital.."

"You mean when I-"

"Yep, you told me you have another baby on the way." I said, walking towards the cabinet to get some chips. "Hmpt. I wonder how that happened.."

"Can you stop throwing that shit in my face??" He asked.

"Why should I? You know sometimes I sit back and wonder what it would be like if I had your first child. But that's never gonna happen because you went and cheated on me." I said, throwing the bag of chips at him. Thankfully they weren't open.

"You don't think I sit back and think about shit too?!"

"What do you have to think about?!" I said, walking back over to him. "You made yo own choice to cheat on me when I did nothing to make you cheat. I was your girlfriend, I'd say a pretty good one too and that still wasn't enough." I said, chuckling.

"V-"

"Nah, just get out, please." I said, grabbing his arm, pulling him towards the door.

After I pushed him out the door, I slammed it and locked it.
~
Nick
"Wassup man?" I said as I dapped Algee up.

"Wassup? You said it's sum important?" He said, sitting on the couch.

"Well yeah it is." I said, sitting on the opposite couch.

We were currently at my house because I wanted to have a conversation with him.

"So I'm coming to you like a man because I wanted to know.." I sighed. "If we could squash whatever bullshit we had going on. I'm sick of us making faces at each other like we little kids or sum shit."