Chapter 27

Veronica

I rubbed my head as Ms. Coon went over the work. I'm having a bad day, as usual, and it seems like what she saying is gibberish.

"Um, Ms. Coon?" I said, raising my hand. "Can you go over number 16 again? I didn't understand how you got your answer."

"Ugh, Ms. Coon we already went over this." Kianna, a girl in the same class said, making me turn around.

"And if she wanna ask for help she can." Maddie said, turning around, looking at her.

"I wasn't talking to you." Kianna said, rolling her eyes.

"And Veronica wasn't talking to you." Ryan said, now turning around.

"Aye, if she ain't shaking nun just let it go." Dani said, turning her head while look at ole girl.

"And who the fuck brought you into the conversation?" She said, doing the same to Dani.

"She can hop in whatever she wanna hope in." I said, standing up.

"Aye, AYE!" Ms. Coon said, catching our attention. "Y'all calm down and let me go over the work."

I sat back down as she started going over 16 for me.

"Yeah yo ass better sit down." She mumbled, but I still heard her and I know everyone else did too.

I smiled, shaking my head. Ight bitch, lets go there.
~
(After class)

I got up, grabbing a rubber band out of my purse, putting my hair into a messy ponytail.

"Veronica." Danielle said, already know what's going on.

I put my hood on top of my head, then seen when Kianna was walking out.

I followed her with my girls right behind me.

The thing is, I'm not planning to fight her, Imma just be ready just in case the bitch saying anything about me.

"That bitch had the nerve to try to pop off on me. Like, bitch I will mop the floor with yo ass, don't play with me." Kianna said, talking to her lil groupie ass friends.

"Excuse me, you gonna what?" I said, putting my hands right over my legs.

"Did it sound like I stuttered bitch." She said, right in my face.

"First off," I said, wiping my face off. "You need to stop spitting when you talk, it ain't cute sis. Second off, if imma bitch, I'm a pretty damn good one. And third, I just wanna make sure you ain't delusional or nun." I said, get right up in her face.

"I saiddddd," She said, getting back in my face. "I'll mop the floor with yo ass."

I chuckled. Then the chuckle turned into loud ass laughter. "Bitch, I'd love to see you try." I said, putting a big ass wide smile on my face.

I threw my bag down, and started rolling my sleeves up.

"Wassup bitch?!" She said, and pushed me, and that's where her stupid ass fucked up.