Chapter 57

Veronica

I groaned as I rubbed my eyes and seen it was morning and I was back in my room. I looked around and seen a note on the counter.

"Sorry for leaving so early, we had a meeting today with the NE crew. Breakfast is in the microwave :)
-Woody"

"What is it with him and his notes?" I said chuckling. I started to get up but soon realized.

"Awe shit." I said, laying back down. A confused look grew on my face until all of the events played back in my head from last night.

To say I was satisfied was an understatement. After 7 months, that was the best I've ever felt.

But now I've got to try to start moving around.

"Welp, this finna hurt."
~
Crew💕
Dani: ayoo lets go out today😝

Ryan: Fashoo where maddie and Roni

Maddie:I'm down with whatever

Dani: Roni text the gc back cause I know you see these messages.

:my bad y'all. Let's hang out later on, I don't feel good.

It's not like I was lying. I can barely move around.

They texted back saying they understand. After eating breakfast I decided to clean the house up a bit. It don't be dirty because we make sure that it stays neat around here.

I headed to the baby room that was already filled with baby clothes, items and other things we will need. Now we just waiting on the arrival.
~
Woody

"Yeah you can get out of my face with that shit." I said as I tried to walk back into the building.

This damn girl, who's name is Daniece, came to the meeting tryna set shit off. How she found me? I don't know.

"Woody you've been ignoring my calls for the longest! Let's see how you like it when I put yo ass on child support." She said, crossing her arms.

I was finna say something, til I looked down at her stomach.

"How the hell you claim you pregnant and ain't showing after 8 months?"

"Um. I'm just showing late, duh." She said, shrugging like I was gonna believe that shitt.

"Show me a picture."

"Huh?"

"Show me a fucking picture. Every woman that's pregnant usually has a picture or an ultrasound picture of the baby." I said crossing my arms.

"Woody?" I turned back to see Elijah at the door. "You straight bro?"

"Yeah, just handling something." I replied. He nodded and walked back inside the building.

Just as I was finna was finna ask Daniece something else, some lightskin girl walked up to her.

"I ain't got time for this shit." I mumbled.